Chapter 7

"I swear to God if you do not shut the fuck up about Evan Peters I'm going to smother you with a pillow." 

"Woah, no need to get so defensive! I was just admiring a peace of art." 

"Well, maybe you can admire it quietly, Mr. I'm-straight-but-won't-shut-up-about-how-much-I-want-Evan-Peters-dick."

"I did not say that! I was just admiring him from an aesthetic point of view! Phil control your goddamn roommate!"

"I'm his fucking boyfriend you jack-ass! Lay off!" 

"Charlie for the last time we aren't dating!" 

"Hey, do you guys think you can lay off preparing for your angry sex threesome and watch the damn show?" Chris yelled at us. We were currently in the dorm lounge watching American Horror Story. Or more like trying to watch it. I had innocently made a few remarks about how attractive Evan Peters looked shirtless when Charlie got all pissy. 

"Phil, this parts scary. Can you hug me?" Charlie looked up at Phil with wide pleading eyes. My own eyes rolled in irritation at his clinginess. 

"It's not even a scary scene. You just want to molest Phil some more," he practically growled at my accusation. 

"That's not true! What's not creepy about a mental asylum?" 

"It's just a hallway! Nothings even happening right now!" On the other side of the couch PJ stood up from where he was nestled into Chris's side with a soft sigh. 

"I'm gonna go grab some more drinks and popcorn. Do you guys want a refill?" he walked over and grabbed our popcorn bowl and empty glasses. 

"Could I get some more root beer?" Phil asked politely.

"Yeah sure Phil! What do you guys want?"

"Iced tea please." I answered before Charlie.

"I'll take some grape soda, and thanks for getting more popcorn. Dan was a complete pig and ate all of ours within like five minutes." Charlie thanked him in a sincere voice while sneering over at me. 

"Oh, you prick!" I shouted back. PJ just sighed and walked out of the room to refill on snacks. Chris looked over at us and took one look at mine and Charlie's death glares at each other before standing up himself. 

"I'm gonna go help! That's a lot of food to carry!" he claimed before rushing after PJ. Felix was sitting in a soft looking armchair not paying any attention to us and texting his girlfriend. Apparently she lived in Italy and they could only see each other during summer break. I never really understood how long distance relationships could last, but it was really sweet how dedicated they were to each other. You could tell how much Felix loved her whenever he talked about her. Which was a lot by the way. 

"Hey Phil..." Charlie whispered just loud enough for both Phil and I to hear it. His hand had found it's way to Phil's thigh and was slowly getting closer and closer to his jean clad crotch. Both Phil and I's faces turned bright pink. "Why don't we skip the rest of the show and go upstairs? We haven't done it in a while and I want you so bad..."  

"Hey man-slut, can you please not talk about your sex life literally right next to me?" I hissed out at him. He just smirked and raised his eyebrow.

"Why? You jealous?" That smug little bastard! 

"Okay, you know what?" Phil asked as he stood up abruptly from the couch, effectively knocking Charlie's hand off of him. His face was still pink but he had an annoyed expression. "I don't know why you two hate each other so much but you need to get over it. You live in the same dorm as each other and you will be for the next few years, so can you please stop making the rest of us so uncomfortable with your constant arguing.