Chapter 1

Blaine walked into the hospital ready to make someone's day. "Hi Jordan." Blaine states walking up to desk. "Anybody need a companion?" "Actually Blaine there is a boy in room 215, he is your age. His family is on vacation, he just didn't want to miss school and none of his friends has visited him yet." Jordan said with a sad look. "Ok I'll go visit him. Thank you." "Oh and Blaine!!" "Yes?" "He likes boys" she said with a smile. Blaine just rolled his eyes and went to the appropriate room. He softly knocked on the door and a quiet voice said "come in." Blaine walked in holding a vase of flowers. He thought he was going to drop it after seeing him. He was all beat up but he was still so breathtaking. He has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. "Hi I'm Blaine. What's your name?" The boy looked at him and sat up. "Kurt" he mumbled. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you." Blaine said politely. "My name is Kurt." He said a little louder. Kurt, even his name was beautiful. "If it's alright with you I'd like to spend the day with you, is that ok?" Kurt's eyes started tearing up, obviously he wasn't used to that. "Yeah that would be great." Blaine could tell that he would be coming to see Kurt a lot more often.