Chapter 23

Blaine opened the door after his long day at work. He was currently the English teacher and glee club director at Xavier high school. "Hi babe how was work?" Kurt called while he was cooking dinner in the kitchen. Blaine walked into the room and sat down at the table with the mail. "It was good, glee is almost ready for sectionals." "That's amazing, dinner is ready." Kurt says and puts all the food on the table. He sits down and they start dinner conversation. "How is the show going?" "Amazing." Kurt said and started going on and on about how amazing his first Broadway debut would be. "Oh and Blaine! Everything is set for our wedding! Can you believe it?? We are getting married in a week!" "I can't believe it Kurt, we have such an amazing life. You know one of my kids asked about you today." "Oh really? Tell me the story." "Ok so I have pictures of us on my desk. Well some girl came to ask a question and she told me she has always wondered who that was. So I said that is my soon to be husband and he is the love of my life. She said that is really cute." "Aw your so sweet B." "I was wondering Kurt, did you invite Finn to the wedding?" Kurt played with his food. What was he suppose to do. "Kurt?" "Ok no I didn't. Do you remember all the horrible stuff he did to me? He didn't even apologize. If he comes to me now and says sorry for all the stuff than I would probably consider it but for now he's not invited." "Ok I understand, this is our day, I don't want it to be ruined because of him." As if on cue, the door bell rang. Blaine got up to go get it and he called Kurt over. When he walked in, he couldn't speak, he was so surprised, it was Finn.....