Chapter 15

Kurt got in Blaine's car the next morning to go the Lima bean before school. "That was so much fun last night." Kurt squeals. "Yeah it was, I got to dance with the love of my life, nothing better I could of asked for. Is there a prom at Mckinley?" "Yes but I'm not going." "Why not?" "Because last time I went to prom I won prom queen. It was so embarrassing but if you want to go we can." Kurt says with a sad look. "No we don't have to, we can binge watch the walking dead. I know you can only watch it with me because you get scared." Blaine says with a laugh. Kurt gives Blaine a kiss on the cheek as they pull into the parking lot of the coffee shop. They were walking hand in hand until out of nowhere Karofasky appears with a slushy and throws it right at Kurt. Kurt let's go of Blaine's hand and run away. "KUUURRRRTTTT!!" Blaine yells with Kurt no where to be found. "What is wrong with you?!?!?" "He doesn't deserve you." Karofasky simply states. Blaine knew something was up with that guys but he didn't have time to think about it. He ran to his car and saw Kurt sitting on the ground right next to it. "What did I do?!? Why does this happen to me?!? Am I that bad of a person??" Kurt starts crying and Blaine sits next to him, hugs him and strokes his hair. "You are the best person I have ever met. Everyone in this town in a jerk. You know what we are going to do, we are going to finish this last couple months of school, we are going to move to New York, we are going to college, we are going to get married and live happily ever after." "How do you always know what to say Blaine?" "I'm magic!! I'm like Harry Potter!!" Kurt laughs loudly. "Come on let's get you cleaned up before we go to school, we don't want you walking in with blue slushy all over you." Blaine helps Kurt up and gives him his jacket so he won't be so cold. "I love you Blaine." "I love you Kurt."