Chapter 6

Only two days until Kurt gets released from the hospital and Blaine has been there everyday. They talk, laugh and cuddle. They couldn't be happier. Blaine was going to Kurt's room like usual but when he got there he heard people. He walked in and saw two girls (one sitting in his usual spot which he was not too happy about). One girl was goth and had blue streaks in her hair, the other had a wild sense of fashion. "Hi Blaine!" Both girls turned and looked at him. "Hi, I brought you these flowers." Blaine said walking next to Kurt. "Aw thank you." Kurt gladly took them, smelled them then put them on his bedside table. "Now who is this handsome fellow?" The goth girl said. "Oh! Tina, Mercedes, meet Blaine, my boyfriend." Blaine gave an awkward wave and both girls erupted with excitement. "Kurt you never told us you had a boyfriend!!" Mercedes said. Kurt blushed and looked into Blaine's eyes as if to say 'I'm sorry.' Blaine took a seat next to Kurt and put his arm around him. Kurt cuddled into Blaine's shoulder. "Aw you two are so cute! When did you meet, how did you meet?" Mercedes said. "Well I always came here to talk to patients to make them feel better. One of the nurses said that Kurt could use a friend but when I came in here he was so adorable, I got to know him and we became boyfriends. And we started dating two days ago." Blaine kissed the top of Kurt's head. "Wait, you have only been dating for two days? You seem so comfortable with each other! When me and mike started dating we were so awkward." "Well to me it's like Blaine and I have been together forever." Kurt said with is beautiful smile. "Who are you guys? Kurt has never mentioned you." "Well we are in glee club with Kurt, we have been so busy we haven't had the chance to come and see him." Tina said. "Well it's nice to know I have good people looking out for him when I'm not around." Blaine said. They all smiled at each other. "I'm going to get some water, do you guys want me to get you one?" The girls politely declined but Kurt said a nice yes and thank you. Once Blaine walked out of the room Mercedes said "baby you love him!" "Um no comment" Kurt said back. "Kurt I have never seen your eyes light up like that. He seems really nice. He better know that he is the luckiest man in the world to be dating you." Tina chimed in. "Girls, I really like Blaine. I just don't know what I'm going to tell my family. 'Hey guys, I got beat up while you were gone and oh I have a boyfriend now!' I think my dad and Carole are going to like him but I'm not sure about Finn. All I know is that he is amazing and he makes me feel like the most special boy in the world." The girls knew he was the right one and so did Kurt.