Chapter 22

They officially graduated high school. They couldn't believe it was happening. Blaine and Kurt decided to move to New York immediately after school ended, today was the day, they were currently in the airport waiting for their plane to arrive. They were sitting in the waiting area, Blaine was staring at Kurt and Kurt was sleeping peacefully with his head on Blaine shoulder. "Boarding flight 1727" a lady announced. "Kurt" Blaine softly whispered in his ear and played with his hair. "Hmm" Kurt said starting to wake up. "Our flight is boarding." "Oh ok". They got up and went onto the plane, they sat right next to each other, Blaine had the window seat. Once they were up in the air Kurt started yawning, he was obviously tired after graduation. "You can sleep babe." Blaine said. "Are you sure?" Kurt asks as he places his head on Blaine shoulder. Blaine put his arm around him and they were peaceful until about five minutes later Kurt says "Blaine?" Blaine jumped a little. "Oh sorry you scared me, I thought you fell asleep." Blaine says as he kisses the top of Kurt head. "I tried to but can we listen to music? It will help me go to sleep easier." "Of course." Blaine pulls out his phone and headphones. He puts one in Kurt's ear and one in his own. He turns on When I look at you by Miley Cyrus. "I love this song." Kurt says with a smile, he obviously remembered when Blaine sang it to him. "Me too." He says and Kurt was fast asleep in no time. When the plane landed they walked off and went to get their luggage. "We did it Blaine! We are in New York!!" "Yeah we did it babe." Blaine said and kissed Kurt's cheek. Once their suitcases came around, Blaine grabbed them both and they went to get a taxi. Once they successfully waved one down they were on their way to their new apartment right next to time square. Once they got their, went to the appropriate floor and room, they were ready to start the next chapter of their life. Blaine opened the door and they both walked inside. They loved it! It was everything they hoped it would be. Kurt put his arms around Blaine and they both looked around the apartment. "This is our new home Kurt."
"Yes it indeed is." Blaine hugged him and picked him up and spun him around in circles. "I'm hungry Kurt,  want to go find a diner near by?" "That sounds like an amazing idea." They walked out of their new apartment, hands intertwined, ready to explore the new city.