Chapter 14

"Ok everyone it's time to nominate prom king!" One of the faculty says. "What about prom queen?" Kurt whispers to Blaine "Since it's an all boys school, whoever wins their date will automatically be the other King or will be the queen." Blaine explains. "Will all nominees come up on stage." "That's my que, i love you." Blaine says and kisses Kurt on the cheek. "Now it's time to announce prom king. The prom king is... BLAINE ANDERSON!!!" Kurt jumped up and down, clapping and cheering. "Now Blaine, who is your date tonight." "Kurt Hummel, please come on stage!" Blaine says excitedly. Kurt goes on stage and instead of putting his crown on, Blaine puts it on Kurt's head. Blaine takes Kurt's hand and leads him to the middle of the dance floor with everyone surrounding them. The music starts and they start swaying to the song. "I don't want this night to end." Kurt's says. "Me either, it has been amazing, I felt bad I forgot to mention this is prom." "I don't care, it was amazing. It's just tomorrow we go back to reality. I have to go to school and deal with Finn." "Not alone you won't, my transfer is official tomorrow." "Blaine you really don't have to do this. You seem so comfortable here, you don't get teased. I wouldn't transfer if I were you." "I love you way too much to let you go to school alone, it's not safe." Kurt gives him a kiss and a few of Blaine's friends cheer. They laugh and continue dancing. Kurt places his head on Blaine shoulder. They only met a couple weeks ago, how were they so close already? One simple answer, they were soulmates. They were meant for each other, soon enough they will realize that.