Chapter 25

The next day Kurt and Blaine went to the airport early. Just like last time Kurt fell asleep with his head on Blaine's shoulder. Blaine giggled to himself and just kissed the top of his head. "Flight 708 is now boarding." "Come on Kurt." "I'm up." He says as he perks up. "I thought you were asleep." Blaine laughs as he gets up, grabs Kurt's hand and also takes the suitcases. "Well I wasn't asleep your just a great pillow so I decided I should rest so we could talk about Disney on the way there." "Have I told you that I love you?" "I think so but say it again." "I love you Kurt." "I love you too Blaine." They walked onto the plane and again sat side by side but Kurt called the window this time. "Ok Disney talk!" Kurt said and clapped his hands. "Well I got this book, maybe we can go though the stuff we want to do." "Good plan B!" Kurt says and trys to kiss his cheek but Blaine turned his head so they kissed on the lips. "Hehe got you." Blaine said, Kurt just rolled his eyes and leaned into Blaine's side to see the book better. "I say we go by the pool today." Kurt says. "I agree with that." "Blaine I want mouse ears!!" "I think we can do that, what kind do you want? I'm going to get the mouse ears that is fantasmic." "I want pink Minnie Mouse ones." He says with a big smile on his face. So big his teeth were showing. "Your going to look really cute." They talked Disney the rest of the plane ride. Once the plane landed Kurt ran off the plane without Blaine, which is pretty unusual since they were just married. When Blaine caught up to him Kurt turned around and ran into his arms. "We are in Florida! I'm so happy! It's even better because I'm here with my husband." "Your so sweet. After all that you've been through its nice to see you so happy." Kurt kissed Blaine and they walked to the buses after they got their suitcases. They got on the appropriate bus and they were on their way to Caribbean Beach.