Chapter 5

Blaine went home crying. Did he just mess everything up with Kurt? Would Kurt ever talk to him again? He decided to try to make things better. He went into the kitchen to make Kurt some I'm sorry cookies. He baked them and decorated them all with different saying. It included "I'm sorry" "I miss you" "please don't be mad". Once he was satisfied, he packed them up and headed to the store down the street. He walked in and spotted the perfect I'm sorry gift for him. He put it in his car and was on his way back to the hospital. "Hi Nurse Jordan." "Hi Blaine, Kurt's been waiting for you" Blaine smiled and walked down the hall to room 215. He walked in and Kurt was up out of bed waiting for Blaine. Kurt walked over to Blaine and gave him a big hug. "I'm so so sorry Blaine!! I like you too, I was just nervous because no one has ever liked me before." Kurt was crying into Blaine's shoulders. "It's ok. I brought you something." Kurt wiped his tears and looked at Blaine. "These are some cookies and here is a sign I got you." Kurt took both and limped back to his bed and laid down but was sitting up. He ate a cookie and said "these are amazing but you don't have to be sorry." Then he looked at the sign and smiled. "You make me smile too." "Um Kurt can I ask you something?" "Of course anything." "I know we haven't known each other for long but I feel like I've known you forever. Will you be my boyfriend." Kurt covered his mouth with his hands and started crying. Once he moved his hands he muttered out "yes yes I'll be your boyfriend." Blaine got up and surprised Kurt with a kiss. Once they pulled away they stared into each other's eyes. "Does someone really like me?" Kurt says. "No, someone loves you." Blaine replies.