Chapter 18

"Hi, welcome to Lima nail salon, do you have a daughter, is she getting her nails painted today?" The lady at the front desk said to Kurt. He was kind of offended, does he look that old to have a daughter? "No, I'm here to get my nails painted." Kurt said back. "Ok sir, come on over here." Blaine stayed in the little waiting area but since the shop was so small there was a clear vision of Kurt. "What color would you like?" "Umm dark blue?" "Ok perfect, I'll be right back." She walked over near Blaine and got the nail polish. "Your married?" She asks as she picks Kurt's hand up to start her process. "No I'm not, engaged though." "Oh that's sweet, who is it?" "Do you see that boy with gelled back hair, wearing a gray vest and red bow tie?" She nods as she looks over. "That's him." Kurt smiles, he couldn't help it. "You love him very much don't you." "More than anything." Kurt talked about the wedding and what he was thinking of doing for a theme. After he was done, Blaine paid and they walked out. "What do you think?" Kurt asks as Blaine picks up his hand. "Beautiful, just like you." Kurt gives a peck on the lips to Blaine. "I'm really excited to meet your parents." Kurt says as they walk to the parking lot holding hands. "I am too." "I hope they like me." "They will love you Kurt. How could they not, your amazing." Kurt started blushing a little. "Are you ready to head there?" Blaine asks. Kurt puts his arms around Blaine's neck and they look into each other eyes for a long time. "Yeah I am, should I get some flowers for your mom?" "That's a good idea, let head to the store then we will be on our way." "Did I ever mention I am the luckiest boy in the world to have a guy like you." "No I think I'm the luckiest." They laugh and kiss, then get in the car to go to the store.