Contest #2 - Unrequited?

Okay.   So I'm two days late and I'm an asshole.   Now that we've gotten that out of the way lets continue.   This is contest number two.   Unrequited?   Unrequited love of course...maybe.   To elaborate this contest is about romance.   You are to write a story about some clique fretful romantic drama.   With some element of unrequited love.   Whether it be the main character is in love but doesn't think they can be loved back, or they know they're not.   Or even perhaps they are loved by someone who they do not love back, or do they?   I continue to put question marks and contradictory statements because it's up to you whether a person returns the feelings or not.   You can crush our Romeo/Juliet's heart or you can give them a happy ending.   There is no minimum or maximum word count.  It can be a story or a poem.  The deadline is September 18th, and the winners and next contest will be released the following day. (You hope.) To enter simply message me on this account telling me the name of your story and where to find it. The place prizes will be the same as last time.

First Place: A follow, their story added to a public playlist, and the reading of an unrelated work (if you have any).

Second Place: Their story added to a public reading list, and the reading of an unrelated work (if you have any).

Third Place: Promotion and the reading of an unrelated work (if you have any).

Fourth and Fifth Place:  Honourable mentions.

So that's it, that's your next contest.  I hope some people will join and if you do I hope you have fun writing.   Be sure to comment or message me if you have any questions at all.  See you in two weeks. *peace*