Chapter 15

I'm starting to do Liam's POV and Louis! Maybe I'll do Perrie, Anna and the other boys too! Only if I get 300 reads my Christmas!

Liam's POV.

This is it. I'm starting my actual life with her. The love of my life, Lily.

"I love you so much," I whisper in her ear and scoop her up bridal style. I spin her around the way the romance masters do in movies.

"We better eat before the food gets cold," she says kissing my nose. I set her down, and let her finish. She finished eating, but we didn't get desert. I just wanna go home and be around the family.

(FYI the other POV's will not be too long, but if I get 500, yes 500 reads by Valentine's Day [hehe no pun] I'll do whole chapters!)

Lily's POV.

We get home and turns out Perrie and the boys ended up here. I run into the house, grabbing Perrie by the arm. I pull her downstairs to the room with the big TV where the boys play COD.

"AAAWWWWW!!!!!!" I scream pointing to the ring.
"AAAWWWWW!!!!!!" She screams back. "The day has come!! Tomorrow I start the planning!"
I laugh and she's still screaming. Zayn comes down. "Is everything fine ladies?" he asks once he come down.

"Yeah, just girl stuff!" Perrie answers.

Zayn walks back upstairs so that means that I can tell Per everything. She sits on the couch and pats the spot next to her, telling me to sit there. "So.. TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" she says very loud.

"Well he had me stand up for some reason, then he did the thing like he tying his shoe, but it turned out he was purposing!" I explain.

She smiles and hugs me. "Now we'll both be married!"

I smile very big, bigger than usually. I can't believe I'm actually going to be married. To Liam Payne. And be the little sister of Louis Tomlinson.

We walk back upstairs, both very happy. We sit down at the table with the boys, oh and don't forget Elle!

***The Next Day***

I wake up to Liam's warm skin. I look and up and Liam's awake.

"Morning beautiful," he compliments.
"Morning babe."

He leans down to kiss me, but I stop
him. He looks confused.

"Morning. Breath." I say pointing to my mouth. It's nasty.

I he out of bed to brush my nasty teeth. I turn on the water, but it has to be warm. I don't know why, just a must. Same with Louis.

"I'm back," I say walking into the bedroom.
"Now can I have my kiss?" he asks and I nod. I lean down towards him and give him a little kiss.

Short and simple.

*1 month later*

Me and Liam have to go to wedding planning stuff. Yeah, it's only been a month since he proposed, but we both agreed to June 16 as the official date.

"Ready babe? We have to be there at 2," Liam asks. I nod. He told me shout this appointment last night, so I'm a little shaken up.

We're going there to where it's going to be, what colors and all that jazz. We finally arrive after a 30 minute car ride.

"Mr. and Mrs. Payne?" the clerk asks.

We nod as she takes us back to a little room.

"My name is Sonya. Nice to meet you guys," she says. "So tell me, what colors are you thinking for your wedding?"

"We're thinking of either a dark blue and white, or mint green and sliver," I answer her question. She nods as a response.

"Where would you like the wedding?" she asks.

"Somewhere tropical with a beach," Liam says.

"How about Hawaii?"

"Yeah! We were actually thinking about that!" Sonya smiles to the response.

"Well now we're going to go to a room to try some cake, okay?" She informs us. We stand to leave, and it turns out the room is just 2 doors down.

There is so many options that we have to choose from. Red velvet, marble, devil's food, just so many!

"I have everything I need, now I'm going to hand it off to our food planner, Brittany. See you guys in 2 weeks for next appointment!" Sonya says then leaves.  

"Hi, I'm Brittany and I will be planning the cake, food, and reception room decor," She tells us about herself. 

"I'm Leah and this is Liam," I introduce.

"Well, let's get started."

We sit down at a table with 5 little slices of cake on it. They are, red velvet with cream cheese frosting, white cake with raspberry ganache, lemon cake with almond frosting, devil's food with vanilla buttercream frosting and raspberry preserves, and lastly, coconut cake with lime buttercream frosting.  

"I'm a fan of the coconut. Well also if we are going to have our wedding in Hawaii, it'd be perfect!" Liam insists. I make an icky face. 

"I really like the white with raspberry," I say. He nods. "Because raspberries are kind of tropical!" Liam chuckles to my persistence. 

"Fine. White with raspberry it is." Brittany nods. We walk out of the room, now we can get home.

But when we walk out, Liam is not by my side.

WHO WATCHED THE LIVESTREAM TODAY?!?!?!?! ERMERGERD. It was so good. Even though I missed an hour cuz of dance poop. and im sorry for the long wait for an update! 

Love you all and thanks for 217 reads!

------Sara------