Chapter 35

Something new today(:

Elise's POV

I wake up groggily with Harry's muscular arms wrapped around me tight.

"Morning, Haz."

"Morning E," Harry replies. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine, besides the fact you kick a lot in your sleep," I laugh. Harry sticks his tongue out at me.

I smile at him and crawl out of bed. Harry's planned a date for tonight, but saying it was a surprise. He knows I don't like surprises so it's urcking me.

I go downstairs and grab me and Harry's signature mugs. Mine says, "Big shirts, messy hair, a good book and tea." Harry's is just covered with cats because he's obsessed.

I make the same tea for both us. I'm glad we both enjoy the same tea. "Haz your tea's ready!" I yell to him as soon as I finish making the tea.

I hand him his mug, and we sit reading the paper and drinking tea in pleasant silence.

•Fast forward to the date•

I decided to wear a pink tribal crop top and high waisted black high-low skirt, revealing a tiny bit of my belly button ring. I curled my hair and pin the front part back.

I walk downstairs and Harry's sitting slouched back on the couch with one foot resting on his knee in a tux all ready to go.

"You look beautiful," Harry says in awe.

I hug him. A very long embrace. Did I mention I love him?

I grab my black Doc Martins and we are out the door.

"Question, E. Why are you and Lily both so short?" He laughs asking the question.

"Hey! Short girls do it better," I playfully nudge Harry in his side.

After a short 10 minute car ride we arrive at a nice restaurant I believe they just built. Right on a river.

"We're here, babe," Harry says. I just realize I was kind of drifting asleep. It's really nice here.

We walk inside and were the only ones in here. I'm surprised there aren't fans or paps anywhere.

"I reserved this place for it only to be us tonight," Harry whispers into my ear.

Makes sense...

-----

Our food comes around the corner and I'm actually very happy to see it. I ordered a Cesar salad and Harry got alfredo pasta.

Harry's POV

How am I supposed to just pop the question?

Like "Elise will you marry me?" flat out? Or what? Proposals in movies look so much easier.

"I got you something," I say. I reach into my jacket and grab the deck of cards with the 52 reasons why I love her.

Her faces lightens up because she loves gifts.

Elise's POV

A deck of cards, I wonder why. I turn it over and it says in small writing, "52 Reasons Why I Love Elise Nicole."

I turn to the first page.

1. Your smile.

2. Your eyes.

3. Your laughter.

4. You're so witty.

5. Your laugh (it could light up any room)

I read the other 47 reasons and there's tears spilling everywhere. Harry is the most sweet, loving person I was lucky enough to meet.

I look up to him and he's smiling his cheeky grin.

I'm having flashbacks. Very badly right now.

Flashbacks-

"Hey guys, today we're going to start off class by introducing our new student. Harry Styles," my home room teacher said. This curly headed guy stands in front of the class and his eyes automatically lock with mine.

It's prom night, I'm going with my boyfriend of 7 months, Harry. I'm kind of super duper nervous.

Harry is trying out for the X-Factor and me and him are driving in the car with Gemma and Anne.

"Harry, breathe. You're a great singer, calm down," I try to reassure him.

"Hi, what's your name?" Simon asks.

"Harry Styles."

"How old are you?"

"16."

"Well good luck." Simon says and Harry starts to sing.

"Isn't she lovely... Isn't she wonderful," Harry's beautiful voice sings.

Before I know it, he's finished.

"Wow you're actually very good," Simon says with a smile.

He gets 4 votes and makes it through. He comes running off the stage and I run to koala hug him.

"I love you Harry," I say.

End of Flashbacks

Me and Harry have been through hell and back. I can't imagine where I'd be without him.

Harry takes my hand and leads me outside. I have no clue where we're going.

"Elise Nicole," Harry starts. "You know I love you right?" He says after around 10 minutes of walking around a lit trail leaving to a gazebo.

"I like to think you do," I laugh.

"I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." They're can't be anyway he's proposing. "I want you to give me kids, grow old together. Elise, will you marry me?"

This is unreal. Out of so many people Harry chose me. He's a music superstar and any girl would die to be in my position.

"Yes." I say pulling him into a romantic kiss.

----

Harry and I are in the car and I'm in the passenger seat admiring my beautiful new ring. This is unbelievable. I look up from my hands and there's something coming at us.

"HARRY!!!" I scream and the last thing I see is a pair of headlights blaring into my eyes before I blackout.

LOLZ SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A CENTURY.

BUT I REALLY NEEDED SOME DRAMA AND ROMANCE(;

love you guys I hope you enjoyed ❤️❤️

Saraaaaa