Chapter 17

I'm in the car home, calling Perrie.

"PERRIE. Can you come over with the boys for dinner tonight?" I ask on the phone.

"Yes! What time?" She asks over the phone.

"3 maybe?"

"Yeah. See ya then girly."

"Perrie and the boys are coming over at 3 for dinner," I tell Liam. He smiles, then nods.

We arrive home, Louis is taking care of Eleanor.

"Louis! We're home!" I yell. Eleanor comes running down the stairs screaming "MUMMY!" She gives me the 'up' signal so I carry her.

"Perrie and the boys are coming over at 3," I say to Louis. I walk upstairs to put Elle in bed.

I walk back out and call Liam upstairs. We have to Elle sooner or later so might as well now.

Liam and I walk in the room together. Elle is sitting on her little bed.

"Okay, Ellie. We have something to talk to you about," Liam tells her.

"Otay."

"Guess what? Mummy's having another baby. That means you're going to have a baby brother or sister," I tell her. "It's in my tummy."

"Baby broder or sister! Dat's cool mummy n' dadda."

Awe it's so cute she already has her little British accent.

I tuck her in for her nap, and it's already 2:15. I should get ready.

I walk to our bathroom which is only 2 doors down. I re-curl my hair, then change into leggings and an oversized sweatshirt from FreshTops.

It says 'On Wednesdays we wear pink' from Mean Girls! My favorite movie, ever.

When I'm done, It's about 2:50, they should be coming soon.

There's a knock on the door, they're here. "Hey Lily." Niall says pulling me into a hug. Harry does the same as Niall.

Where's Perrie? This weird she's not normally late. I walk away from the door, but there's a knock at the door. I answer it. It's Perrie!! "PERRIE!" I cheer pulling her into a hug. She hugs back very tight.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" She beams. I look at her bump and boy is it getting big.

"So tell me. Any names?" I say poking at Perrie's belly as we sit down on the couch.

"Wellllllll... We really want to name him Javaad. Since that's Zayn's middle name and that's sentimental. But that's kinda weird compared to Andrew. I like Jonathan or Noah. Zayn likes Oliver." Perrie says and makes a icky face "He also likes Austin."

"Awe Noah Jonathan is cute!" I say. She giggles and I have to tell her. She's my best friend I can trust her ot life.

"Okay. You're not the only one pregnant," I tell her, looking down at my stomach.

Her mouth is down to the ground. Literally.

"WHAT!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" She says standing up taking me with her. She hugs me so tight I can barely breath. Oh Perrie.

"YESSS!!!" I smile to my ears.

We walk into the kitchen, where food is made.

"Who made the food?" I ask very confused.

Harry, Niall and Zayn point to Liam and Louis.

"You did?" I ask puzzled.

They nod, obviously very proud of their creation. I think they made tuna casserole? They did! Gramma's old recipe.

"Lily come here," Louis said pulling my arm downstairs. "Mom called the other day."

"Yes. And?"

"She apparently is still mad at you for Elle even though you guys talked it out. Oh and also she has this new husband!"

That's too far. Dad was my best friend. He was murdered when I was 17. We were the best of friends. I immediately started crying when Lou mentioned that.

"She promised me she wouldn't do that to dad! SHE PROMISED! No! Why do this to dad! Why?!" I sob.

Louis takes me into his arms and I place my face into the crook of his neck. I just cry. And cry. And cry.

"Why dad? Why did she have to do that to him? She's done enough!"

"Shh. It's okay Lil." He whispers into my ear while we're swaying back and forth.

Dad loved her so much. Dad was the best person literally ever. I wish he could see Elle, and actually be proud of me.

"I love you. Don't forget that sissy."

"I love you more Biggy."

Awe. Some Lilo and LiLou {Lily and Louis} moments!

Cliff hanger too!

I plan to update soon!

I want Lily and Liam to have a ship name. Any ideas?!? Haha, anyways thanks for 248 reads yooo.

Love you guys

[[[[[[Sara]]]]]]