Chapter 22

Some songs I listened to while writing:

Half A Heart - One Direction

Pompeii- Bastille

Stay The Night- Zedd Ft. Haley Williams

After a 35 minute car ride, we're at the private airport. Since they're famous and everything, we need to have a private jet.

Perrie and Zayn are the only ones there. Why are the boys always late?

"Hey girl," I greet her and hug her. "2 days is too long!"

"Yes, yes it is," she says like a news announcer. I giggle.

The boys finally arrive after 20 minutes of waiting.

"You are so late." I snap at Louis. "You should be lucky me and Liam are paying for all of you."

They're so ungrateful and they know it. Ungrateful for how much they have, but look at some of the homeless people or the starving kids in Africa! I honestly feel so had.

We have to go through security just like at a normal airport, but we get to go to the plane right away. It's pretty weird since this is the first flight I've ridden since being famous. Eleanor's first flight as well.

Elle was being so fussy last night because she could ride on the plane with "Uncle Ni Ni." Niall offered to take her, because she was crying and screaming. That means me, Liam Perrie and Zayn get to ride on a plane together and the rest get to ride. (sorry I'm a very big Zerrie shipper!!)

"Ready?" I ask sticking my elbow out so she hook her elbow up with mine. We step onto the plane, and to be honest, I'm mind blown. It's so nice, I guess that's what we get for being the number 1 boy band in the world.

After 5 minutes of chatting, the plane rumbles, then starts moving. We're finally getting ready to take off!

Zayn and Liam are off talking, and me and Perrie are talking about some girl stuff.

"So have you decided on any names yet?" Perrie asks.

"We have." I tell her, smiling. "For a girl, Spencer Avery and for a boy.. We don't know yet." I guess me and Liam should decide and what the name is soon. Since we're finding out what were having right after the trip.

After what seems like forever, we finally take off. Florida here we come!

"Hey take a selfie with me!" Perrie squeals. I laugh and make a goofy face. Soon later my Twitter is blowing up.

(sorry don't know her actual twitter name)

@perrie_edwards: @lilytommo The Gang is off to Florida!

------

After a long 7 hour flight we make it into the sunny, warm Florida. I actually can't believe that we're here. Seriously.

"Hey babe," I pair of arms scoop around my waist. I turn around to see that it's Liam, then plant a kiss on his lips. Perrie says, "Aww." and that causes me to blush.

We drive to this hotel about 25 minutes from the airport. Its really nice, well duh because Liam picked it out.

We go to our set rooms and I'm exhausted. Pregnancy works up a sweat pretty darn quick.

"Babe I'm taking a nap," I try to say. "Please be quiet when I'm sleeping."

Liam nods and walks over to me. He tucks me in like I'm his daughter, then kisses my head. "I love you."

As he leaves, he turns off the lights and shuts the door. I close my eyes and go through the memories I've had with Louis, Liam, the boys, Elle, Perrie, man it sure has a time. (I will be listing unknown memories!)

The first time I found out I was pregnant.

The tests said

Test 1: positive

Test 2: negative

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I screamed.

Or when Louis told me they got 3rd on the X Factor.

"LILY!" Louis screams through the phone. "WE GOT 3RD!!!"

"Really Louis?! That's absolutely amazing! I knew you could do this! I love you!"

Or the first time I met Liam and the boys.

I decided to wear a red peplum, leggings and to curl my hair. After I finish my hair and makeup I put in my triple piercings.

I walk downstairs and into mums office. Liam came in and asked me on our first date.

The past 5 years have sure been crazy. All these memories are being replayed in my brain, and they're cut off when I finally fall asleep.

----

I wake up 2 hours later, at 12:45 p.m. I get out of bed, and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning sleepyhead," Liam laughs at my bed head. I roll my eyes then walk into the empty kitchen.

"Why is there no food?" I snap. "You can't have a hungry preggo."

He points to the bags on the table, which makes me laugh because it was right in my face.

I grab some bread and Nutella. I toast two pieces and decide just to make a sandwich.

The toast pops up and I grab it. I finish making the sandwich, and sit down next to Liam.

"What are you watching?" I ask. He shrugs. Okay then...

Elle comes in soon after. "Mum! I want to go to beach!"

I nod but she has to take her meds first. I grab it the gave it to her. She hates it, I know it.

After I give the medicine to her, I walk her into me and Liam's room to get her swimsuit from the suitcase. I give her a pink one and let me tell you, she looks cute!!

I put it on her then give her to Liam.

"You should go change babe if only us three are going."

I decide to wear my purple swimsuit with a little bling on it. I put it on, then look in the mirror to look at my little baby bump.

Man am I excited to have another addition.

HEYYYYYY YALLLLLLLL(: thanks for the 441 reads(; like I said the more you read, comment and vote the faster I will update! Since I got a lot of reads I updated faster(; either way, PLEASE DO IT.

love you guys and sorry of the shorter chapter!!

:::Sara::::