Chapter 33

FIRST OFF THANK YOU FOR 2.7K READS! I'M LIKE 15 READS AWAY FROM 2.8K! ILY i need your opinion....... should i make an instagram for this book..??

I get to go home today. Turns out Declan had some breathing difficulties so he had to stay two more days. Elle met them, but she kind of just refused to know they were her brother and sister. Now we know she's the "Princess" of the family.

"Finally get to go home," I say struggling to get out of the bed. Liam laughs and helps me out of bed.

Eden and Declan are both in their little crib things the doctors put them when they were first born. I grab Eden and place her in her carrier which is pink and Liam grabs Declan's which is blue. As you can tell, me and Liam are very color oriented.

I have to be wheel chaired out of the hospital with Eden on my lap, in her carrier.

Fans and paps are everywhere outside the hospital. "Li, you can go and take some pictures if you want."

"Are you sure, honey? I don't just wanna leave you here."

"They're your fans, go. I'll just be in the car."

I struggle into the car while Liam is taking pictures with fans. I mean I should support him... they're the reason he's this famous afterall. While waiting for Liam, I decide to call Elise. It was her birthday when the twins were born, and I just didn't get to see her since I was in the hosptial.

L: Hey E!

E: Hi love, how you feeling?

L: Sore, sore, sore. Kind of like back when we cheered together.

E: So true!

L: I called to wish you a belated happy birthday! Plus, we need to go and celebrate after I'm healed... I haven't had a drink in 9 plus months.

E: We definitely have to though! Sorry gotta run love, Harry's trying to set up the computer. Love you!

I hang up and Liam comes into the car door.

"Who was that?" Liam asks refering to me talking to Elise.

"Elise!" I look up to him in the mirror.

"Cool, we need to celebrate her birthday," Liam says.

"We were just talking about that how funny."

After driving for 20 some minutes I can see our beige colored flat from down the road. I've missed my house.

When I wake through the door there's Perrie, Anna, Elise, and all the boys here. Including 5SOS.

"Well hey guys," I say in shock with widened eyes.

"We figured Louis would know somehow to get in," Niall laughs. "Plus we ordered pizza!"

I scan the room. Louis. Where is he? I don't know... I'll check Elle's room he loves her.

When I get to her room, he or Elle aren't there. Maybe mine?

"Lou?" I ask peeking my head through my bedroom door. He's sitting on my bed. His head hanging. "What's wrong?" I ask concern washing over my face.

"It's nothing," He lies.

"Bullshit, Louis. What's wrong?" I ask him more sternly this time.

"Fine. I have to get some major surgery and there's a 60% chance of me not making it. I just don't want to tell anyone because you just had your kids and I want to be there for them. You know?" He says tears streaming down his face.

"Lou, you'll make it. You're a fighter and always have. I've already lost dad, and I can't lose you," I start to cry as well.

I remember Louis always have a problem with his back growing up as a kid. I've always been concerned that he'll hurt himself again and turns out he did. First he was diagnosed with Scoliosis and had to have two surgeries on that.

Flashback-

"Lou! Don't leave me. You can't leave me. Fight, for me please. For me, mom, Anna, dad. Everyone!" I cry on his shoulder while he was sleeping after his surgery still no awake. (A/N Anna and Louis have been dating since freshman year or like year 9 for you Brits out there)

Anna comes in crying a few moments after I begin to cry. Not to mention she's like the sister I've never had.

"ANNA!" I immediately stand up to hug her. "I'm so glad you could make it." I cry into her shoulder.

"He needs us here. I didn't care what my parents said." She chuckles.

We sit a long 30 minutes just looking at Louis. All of sudden his eyes start to flutter open.

"L-l-lily?"

End of flashback-

"Let's go back down," Louis says.

We come down to find one half pizza left for us. Generous guys, thanks.

"So we're gonna announce the godparents!" I beam.

"We have chosen these carefully so please DO NOT get offended if it's not you!" Liam says.

"For Declan is Louis and Anna. Eden is Harry and Elise."

We decided that Niall was so close to Elle he could be her godfather as well as Zayn.

We sit around in me and Liam's living room playing stupid bored games while the kids were sleeping.

Tonight was fun.

HAHAHAHAHAA

SORRY I HAVENT uPDATED IN FOREVER WHOOPS

so I saw one direction and 5sos. (8-30-14) let's just say they were so amazing and I cried. actually balled.

ily guys thanks for 2.7k

sara(: