Chapter 28

I wake up panting and dripping in sweat at 7:50. My stomach is killing me. I'm not due so it can't be labor.

There's a heavy build up in my stomach, and I run to the bathroom. I barf my guts up into the toilet and I feel someone pulling my hair back.

"I hate being pregnant," I complain to Liam.

"But babe, just remember we'll have two angels soon!" Li tries to think on the bright side.

"Go back to sleep." I say. He kisses my forehead, and heads back to bed.

I make my way of the ground as brush my vomit flavored mouth. Once finished my mouth is coated with a nice, minty flavor.

I creep to the kitchen so I don't wake anyone up. I grab the journal that's sitting on the counter so I can write in it.

I go out to the balcony to get some fresh air. The view is priceless, a gorgeous pink sun peeking up from its rest.

Dear Diary,

I'm currently in Orlando, Florida for my 24th birthday. Liam went a little crazy for my birthday since I'm pregnant.

Speaking of pregnancy...

I'm 3 months, but my bump looks like I'm 5 months. They're due November 16th and I sure can't wait.

We found out the genders, a boy and girl. It's quite weird since Lou and Anna are pregnant with twin boy and girls as well!

We decided some name ideas,

Boys: Ryan Clark, James or Louis. And we were looking more and we both liked Nathan and Mitchell.

Girls: Spencer Avia or Hadyn (or Haden)

It's really nice whenever we go to the doctors since I can get to hear their heartbeats and see them whenever we get an ultrasound.

I just can't wait till the twins are here.

I get a lot of Twitter questions about my current pregnancy.

Such as...

'How is pregnancy different from Elle's?'

Very different. There's 2 little buggers in there so I feel 10 times more full. I still can't believe we're having twins. Kind of crazy to think about.

'Are you more sick or less this pregnancy?'

Definitely more sick. I thought Elle was bad, but no.

I'm still in shock I'll have a big baby bump in my wedding dress. I never imagined myself pregnant with twins on my big day.

My wedding day... Wow.

I'm getting married to the love of my life. I have to hand it to you Lou, you're the match maker! We've been together the most wonderful 3 years of my life.

He's the father of my children, my fiancée, my life. My everything.

Let's move on before this becomes waterworks.

Before I realize, I'm crying. Reality hit me. He's changed my life. I'm famous now, I never expected that. Ever. I grew up in a city with less than 50 people. My high school was in a complete different city because it was so small.

I'm cold so I walk back inside. When I walk in, Liam's inside cooking breakfast.

"I thought you were sleeping," Liam says looking up from the frying pan.