The whore and the twin

The worst thing you could possibly walk in on is your brother making out in the living room with a one night stand douche, and that's exactly what I did! Then I quickly walked back out of the living room and up to my room 'cause that was just eeewwwww!! YUUUCCCKKKK!!!I was hoping to get an early night tonight because I have an exam tomorrow, but it seemed that wouldn't be happening today

“Christy, get your butt down here now!” I walked down the stairs slowly . . . I really didn’t want to see what was going on down there . . . or down there!

“What Christopher?!” He walked up to me quite slowly as if he had something extremely important to say to me, but of course that wasn't going to happen.

“Where are the condoms?” He said. I’m sure I must have gone wide-eyed and flustered, but he looked at me as if it was the most normal question in the world.

“I’m not telling.” I whispered to him.

“What? Why?” he whispered back. I decided to tell him what’s on my mind (usually I kept it to myself, but this time he'd crossed the line)

“Firstly, because you're sixteen. And secondly, because you’re not doing it with that whore over there!” I said, pointing behind him to the half-undressed girl on sofa.

“Oh, come on! She isn’t a whore!” He said, slightly angry.

“Oh really? You know what her reputation at school is like, right?”

“Please . . .” He said, wearing those puppy dog eyes - the ones he knew no-one can resist

“Whatever . . . bathroom, first draw under the mirror!” I yelled, and then stormed up to my room. Then I heard one set of footsteps come up and back down the stairs. I ran downstairs to tell them not to do it in the living room, but apparently I was too late - I suppose there is something worse than seeing your brother making out with a whore on the sofa - they were doing it on the sofa!

“You were supposed to go up to your room, you idiot!” I screamed, the whore looked up with a look of disgust on her face

“And who are you? SLUT?” she asks me.

“Chris, Get her out of here NOW!” I screamed to him when I noticed Dad's car in the driveway. I had in mind to let them get caught, but he was my twin, I couldn't do that to him.

“What? Why?” He asked me, looking really pissed off!

“Because Mum and Dad are home!” I yelled! He went seriously pale. “I’ll distract them, you go!” He nodded and got dressed as I ran to the door to create some sort of distraction.

“Mum! Dad! There’s a dent in the car!” I said hoping they’ll turn back around - luckily they did. They walked over and examined the car, and there was actually a dent in it. Then my phone vibrated in my pocket, almost making me jump. It was a text:

"All sorted...

Chris xx"

"Phew, that was close" I mumbled to myself. I walked back in to the living room and gave Chris a sign that told him I needed to talk to him. I didn’t need to turn around to know that he was following me.

“What on earth was all that!” I said to him, while he looked around embarrassed.

“I’m sorry” he says, was that all I would get? Sorry?

“Look! Just because you’re a jock and you can get any girl you like, it doesn’t mean you should bring them back here and fuck them!” I said, annoyed.

That was possibly just the wrong thing to say at just the wrong time, since my mum was stood at the door listening to us talk.

“You two! Down stairs NOW!” She said. Both me and Chris knew then that she was extremely angry.

As me and Chris walked out of the room and down to the living room, I knew exactly what we were both thinking . . . this can’t be good.

What will happen next?

Chloe