You bastard!

Christy's POV:

When I woke up, my eyes still felt heavy and had started to droop again, but I forced them open so that I could look around where I was. 

The first time I was kidnapped and taken to the castle, I thought that was the worst thing that could have happened until I met Devon. 

Before I met Devon, I had been going to school, and suddenly I was taken and thrown into this new world I knew nothing about apart from the fact that I was a werewolf. I'd had so much thrown onto my shoulders at once; finding out that I was royalty, our parents death, but then I met Devon and I thought that maybe, just maybe things would be alright and I would be able to manage with Devon by my side..

Until I found out I was pregnant. 

The pregnancy itself caused an argument between Chris and I, the worst one we had ever had. However, it was triggered by other things, Chris being an idiot and all the stuff mentioned previously.. Being royalty, blah, blah, blah.. 

Overall, I thought that was the worst possible thing, but once Chris and I were talking again, and Devon knew about the pregnancy, things would start to look up for the 3 of us. 

Now that I think about it, that was nothing compared to the seriousness of what's happening now. I was in, what looked to be a basement of sorts with 2 small windows around the room. Even if i had wanted to escape out the windows, I wouldn't have been able because as a werewolf, I'd be too big to get through them and I'd be too weak as a human. 

'Devon? Can you hear me?' 

I knew instantly that I had no connection to Devon so there was no point in trying to contact Chris.. 

My mind flashed to the injection I had in my arms when I had been kidnapped and realised that they must have had something in them to block my connection to my werewolf. 

I don't know how long I've been down here but my stomach growling tells me it's been a while since I ate. 

As that thought settled into my mind, the door opened and somebody stood as a silhouette with what looked like a tray in their  hands. Since my connection to my wolf had been cut, my sense of smell was as good as a humans, so I couldn't smell who it was. 

The person stepped forward into the dim light from the windows and I let out a gasp of surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwahahahahahha.... 

Sorry about the cliffhanger, I haven't figured out who I want it to be yet.

If you have any suggesions about who it could be, let me know in the comments or send me a message :)

Peace out lobsters :)

Chloe xx