Secret plans

“Who you texting?” I asked Chris,

“Nobody” He answered, not even looking up to face me . . . rude.

“Oh! Please! You’re probably texting some wannabe girlfriend or some slut that wants to hook up with you” I said, annoyed that he was being so secretive, I mean, we’re twins, we’re supposed to be really close. He looked at me as if I was crazy for assuming something like that.

“Okay, if you must know I’m texting Sam.” Sam? I wondered. Why was he texting Sam?

“Sam? As in my best friend Sam?” I asked. He smiled as if that explained everything. “Dude, Why are you texting Sam?”

He groaned and looked down at me as if he was better than me. “How much do you love your bro?” He asked me, I wondered what he was up to, and I would bug him all night to find out if I had to.

Why is Chris being so grumpy and secretive about something nice that he's doing?

“I’m making arrangements for you to stay at Sam’s and go to school without Mum and Dad knowing” He said, I was gonna say something but my phone ringing cut me off, I looked at the caller ID it was Mum,

“Heeey Mum, Why’d ya call?” I said,

“Heeey Sweetie, Just letting you know that if you try skipping school or going to stay at a friend’s me and your father will know. Alright, Bye Sweetie” That was all I heard and then the line went dead, I looked over at Chris knowing he heard what Mum had just said, He smiled and I let him continue what he was doing knowing that he had a plan in mind. I decided to go to sleep because it was still about 3 or 4 hours until we had to get off the train, I’m not sure.

I looked around wondering where I was because all I could see was darkness, I tried calling out to Chris but to no avail, then I tried calling out to both mum and dad but again to no avail. I could see someone in the distance but I didn’t know who it was, I tried moving forward but it was like my feet were glued to the ground, I looked down to see that my feet were actually covered in some sort of sticky substance; I looked back up to see that the figure was now right in front of me, I studied him but I didn’t recognise him at all.

“Don’t go, things are bad” He muttered, then to prove how bad things were, Mum and Dad came out with knife sticking out of their chest’s but they were still alive, I felt tears running down my face,

“Mum! Dad!” I shouted but they just grinned, well it was more an evil smile. I woke up shaking and Chris was nudging me, probably trying to wake me up, he look down at me with a concerned expression,

“What was the dream about C?” Chris asked me, but I didn’t wanna talk about it, it was horrible and I didn’t want Chris to be worried about anything.

“Nothing Bro, don’t worry” I said quietly but I knew that he heard me; he looked at me doubt fully but decided to drop it.

“Where are we?” I asked him, looking around not recognising where we were, I Gathered we were near the train station but I didn’t know where.

“Were in Sheffield” He said like it was the most obvious thing, I looked over at him and raised my eyebrows; He just chuckled.

We got up and started sorting out our stuff to get off of the train, so we could start the wonderful yet dreadful journey of boarding school.

It was about an hour later that I and Chris arrived at the hell known as boarding school, we walked in and went to where the head teacher’s office was, I looked over at Chris to find he was already looking at me, he nodded.

I knocked on the door and went in when I heard a voice shout something like “Enter you may”, I looked over to where a very smart dressed dude was stood, He turned around and when he saw me he looked shocked but hid it quickly,

“Can I help you” He said, looking at me strangely,

  “Yeah, were here for school, our parents rung up last week” I said to him whilst Chris just nodded his head in agreement,

“We’re! As in you and the girl” He said looking at Chris but pointing at me, Chris just nodded once again! The man nodded and then looked as if he was thinking it over, and then he looked at me,

“Excuse me miss, you do realise this is an all BOYS school, right?” He said in a Duh voice, Damn he was annoying,

“I’m well aware of that! I heard you were accepting females into this school” I said looking at him weirdly because I felt like I knew him but I didn’t know from where or when.

“We are, but that is next term, so I’m afraid you are a term early” He said in an evil voice as though he planned on getting rid of me one way or another,

“Well I’m not going home; reason #1. I live 500 miles away from here, reason #2. It’s a 5 hour journey back home and reason #3. I recognise you and I know for a fact that you recognise me” I said smiling evilly,

“Fine, you can stay. . . But I must warn you, my boys can play rough” He said, giving Chris his schedule and sorting mine out.

20 minutes later we were ready to leave the head masters office and go to our dorms, but of course life was never that simple with boarding school, some dude decided that he wanted to block my way and instantly piss me off, he looked like a chav.

“I know what you are” He whispered in my ear.

Dun Dun Dun

A cliff hanger... What will happen next?

Will there secret get out or will it be something else.

Comment/ Vote/ Fan

Chloe xx