I can't find her..

Devon’s point of view: 

I woke up with the sun shining on my face feeling groggy, I hadn't remembered going to sleep the night before but I guess I must have been so tired showing Jim and Rodney around the castle with Christy last night. 

I turned to the left side of the bed so I could speak to Christy, to find out she wasn't there. At this point, I was confused. Christy usually wakes after me and even if she doesn't she'll leave a note to say where she has gone. 

I sniffed the air to try and locate her, but growled when I smelt another wolf, one that I didn't recognise the scent of, in our room. Christy's scent and the mysterious wolf's scent were mixed in together so I couldn't get a clear indication of the pure scent of the mysterious wolf. 

Since I couldn't smell Christy and her scent was less powerful than that of the mysterious wolf I knew I had no hope of locating her by smell. Since this wasn't working, I tried contacting her through our mind link. 

Bubbles? Where are you babe? 

I frowned when there was no reply from her, it was like she had blocked me out, but that was completely out of character for Christy. 

I knew in my gut that something bad had happened, but I didn't want to think about what until I had spoken to Chris. I jumped out of bed, only just realising that I was in my clothes from yesterday and hadn't got changed. This increased my worry, and not bothering to get changed I ran out of the room in search of Chris. 

"Chris?" I checked his room first but he wasn't in there, and I knew I had to limit the places to search for him otherwise my wolf was going to get angry and claw his way to the surface in an angry way. 

Thinking he might be in the field training in hand to hand combat, I tried the main gardens at the back of the castle. As soon as I caught sight of Chris practicing offensive tactics in the garden, I ran towards him whilst shouting his name. 

He turned towards me with a smile on his but the look on his face changed when he realised I didn’t have Christy with me and that the look on my face was most probably a mixture of worry and panic. 

"What's wrong Devon?" he asked, the concern in his eyes obvious.

"I... I can't find.. Can’t fine her... I can't find Christy" I managed to stutter the sentence out without crying on letting my wolf come to the surface. 

"What do you mean you can't find her?" 

"I woke up this morning, and she wasn't in bed, so I tried locating her by searching for her scent, but there was another scent mixed in, one that I didn't recognise. Also, I tried contacting her through the mind link, but there was nothing, it was like she blocked me. On top of that, I woke up in the clothes I was wearing yesterday and felt groggy when I woke up. Something bad has happened, I just know it! I feel like I've been drugged or been put on the sleeping pill...” I said quickly trying to explain to Chris what I thought was happening.

................................................................................................................

Short, I know.. Sorry about that. 

The next one will be longer, I hope.. But for now, enjoy :)

Vote and comment :) 

Chloe xoxo