Too much laughing

AYEDRYAN POV

I honestly don't kno why Camiya wanted to talk me. Her and Ray look good together and I kno that the kiss was not all that happened. People got close if u kno wat I mean. But she seemed serious. Or not.. As soon as we got in to the my room she closed the door.

Cam:(starts laughing historically) omg girl thus y u and Roc brought me here.y'all niggas crazy how we eva come friends. I swear nigga I not kno you sometimes(laughing harder)

Me:(laughing un controllable too) no no no Roc did that all on his own. He saw that you liked Ray and that Ray was lokkin sooo........

Cam:(both still laughing super hard) awww dats sweet(pauses)NOT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(tears falling)

Cam:AHA NIGGA YOU CRYIN

Me:HAHAHA YEA I KNO (can hardiey talk from laughing so much)AHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAM:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(screaming laughing)

Me:HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH(screaming too)

ROC POV

I was down stairs with the boys. Talkin bout well u kno wat. The girls was up stairs talkin bout u kno wat. Every thing was good . Or at least I thought so.

Cam:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ayedryan:...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

So much just ran threw my mind. All I heard was screaming me and Ray exchanged looks of worry. And ran up stairs and burst in the door.

They were laying on the floor laughing. So much relief fell over me. I couple loose her after what I did to her. But it wasn't bad well not the way we think of it. Hah just sayin when they noticed us they screamed even more. Got damn!! Lol:)

Ayedryan:(finally calms down) WHOOO!...... So wat y'all doin up here

Ray: well y'all niggas was screaming we thought somin was wrong. Y y'all laughing any way

They look at each other and burst out laughing again. Damn these girls are some fuckin laugh boxes.

Me:Soo.. Y'all gone tell us or just keep laug-(gco)

Cam&Ayedryan:(start laughing harder)

Ray: man wat the hell is wrong wit them less bounce(we started wAlkin out)

Ayedryan:(jumps up and hops on my back) y u leaving me babie*pleading tone*

Me:cuz u ain't talkin y'all niggas just laughing

Ray: yea so like i said less bounce

Ayedryan:(pulling me back into the room) wait babe....let's do something*begging voice * pleeaaassee

Me:Fine. Wat u wanna do.*sexy voice not even trying*

Ray&Cam:(look at eachother)EWWWWW

Ray:man y'all nasty

Ana&me:SHUT THE HELL UP!

Ayedryan: we wasn't even talkin bout that!! Damn. Y'all the ones with fucked up minds thinking all nasty wonder wat happened wit y'all*sarcasm*(We look at each other and started laugin)

Cam: oh shut up boy fo I hurt you.

Ray:(look at her and burst out laughing)

Cam:oh it's funny I canhurt you too(she put her guard up)

Ray: u ain't gone hurt no body(still laughing )

Cam: let's go then

Ana&me:Aight nigga less go

--//-/-------------/------/----/---/-/--/-/-/----------/-/--/

OKAY SO

For those of you who are in the blind.

Ana and Aj are Ayedryan there her nick names. And yea ray and cam go out and yea these past few chaps are all the same day but the next chapter won't be. Ight

RATE

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE YA

YO GIRL

-TRINITEE