The End

Hey guys I know I been MIA for a while but it's time to end this book so this is the last chapter. But it's gonna be long soo this is all for you guys. Ima try to end it nicely bc right now i have more books I need to work on . But thus book is personally my favorite.... So far. And I thank all of you guys for helping me get up my reads and reading this book. U guys really mean alot to me you lift my spirits. Lmfao.. But seriously I love y'all and this is for y'all !!----------

K like Imma skip ten years because well I feel like it. Sooo Ayedryan and Elijah is like 42- 43 roc is 43-44 ray 44-45 Prince 43-44 Prod 44-45??? I really don't kno. Cam is 41-42 Jurnie is 39-41. Kierrah and Shaiane 17-18 ( Elis daughters) Chrestian is 18 for sure. Imani 15 for sure. Jacob and Ariyah are 24 for sure. Ray jr is 14-15 tge other kid is like 15-16. Roc's last born son is 10 years old. His name is Raphael Lorence August but ever body calls him Fiji. Why? Because Ayedryan went into labor when she was modelling on mnt Fiji in Japan. Some how he was born with blue eyes.No one knows how. Ayedryan wasn't cheating Raphael was conceived - made or put in the ... Any way- on the first night in the Bahamas . Not like he was an accident tho. He is like prince color with blue eyes. Tf?? Eli had a son . His son is 7 and he Eli jr. Ayedryan and Elis mom died in a car accident. She was driving in the rain arguing on the phone with trey when a delivery truck severed and she flipped six times smashed into another car spun off and hit a tree. The truck driver survived. .. It's beem very hard on Ayedryan . She is still in grief and the tragedy happened 6 years ago. She has gotten more tattoos tho is not a lot tho she got her kids names . Chains name . Chain has gotten old. But he still very healthy. And she Git her mothers name and the dates of her life. Roc is spending alot more time with his family rather than playing ball. He thinks he Is about to retire. Chrestian is the sweetest 18 year old you would ever meet. All the girls want him just because he is cute and sweet. But he only wants this one girl. His future baby's mother. 3 more months to go. He goes by his middle name now tho. Imani is going through a depressing time in her life. She has started To hang with the wrong crowd. After she switched schools she went crazy.Ayedryan and Roc didn't see it but Her older brother did and he didn't like it. He told her to stop hanging with those ppl nut she didnt listen .. On with the story now.

-------------/////

IMANI's POV

I sat the razor under the foset and rinsed it off along with my arm... Chrestain hated that I do the stuff I do but oh well. I'm tired of being lonely and crying my eyes out every day because no body cares About me. Khalil broke up with me 3 times already. I'm about to cry now just thinking about it. I walked out the bathroom and smelled something really good. I wiped my face and ran down two flights of stairs to get to the kitchen. Bailey was sitting on the counter in sweat pants and one of Romell's shirts .My brother popped his head from behind the open fridge door

Me: hey you guys!!*innocently*

Mell: what did you do?

Me: Uh nothing dude calm down

Mell: come here!

Me:( slowly walks to him but stops at Bailey ) Damnn Bailey you finna pop!

Bailey: Girl I know!

Mell:( grabs my arm and pulls me towards him) Imani what Tf I tell u about this shit? And..... ( sniffs) that better not be weed I smell

Me:o_0...... Umm

Mell: Imani WTF. You need to stop hanging with them people fr they go get you in trouble. I'm telling you this because I care about u and I'm not tryna see on the corner some where or at a nigga house dead and we don't kno. This shit needs to stop ! DAD!

Me: nooo! Stop Chrestian please ! Don't tell dad he'll kill me.

Mell: I'm not telling him.... You are.. DAD!