Chapter thirteen: Speedy Gonzales

"We need to talk. "

The closet was dark and I couldn't make out who it was.

"Java.... is that really you? " I asked. The dark figure scoffed and turned on the lights. Once they came on, I started to make out someone with shaggy brown hair. He had dark green eyes and a scar below his chin. He sorta had a rugged look going for him. And he constantly kept tugging the end of his grey sweater. "Do I look like him to you? " he asked.

I stared into his dark green orbs and shook my head. "If you're not Java, then who are you? " realization dawned on me "and what are you doing at my party! "

He chuckled darkly and tugged the end of his grey sweater again. "My name's Roddy" he said "short for Roderick but you can call me either one." His British accent was soon clear.

"Well Roddy short for Roderick" I smirked "what do you want from me? And why do we need to talk? "

"Because Jacine Loveth Eliza Byrd" he paused "I'm a friend of Java's. And he told me to tell you somethings."

I growled. "How'd you know my full name? "He scoffed like I was a nuisance to him. "Because little jleb, I make it my business to know everybody's business. " I scrunched my face in confusion. "My name isn't jleb. " "yes but you're initials are. "

This was all very confusing.

"We'll if your not Java, then where is he? And what does he want to tell me? Why couldn't he say it in person? Doesn't he like me again? Has he been kidnapped? Oh my God he has! Quick I'll call 911!"

"Slow down speedy gonzales. Java is umm....... busy with special stuff. " he smirked "well what kind of special stuff? Did he tell you about it? "

He let out a loud laugh. "He sure never mentioned your ability to talk for ages, anyways here," he handed her a black phone "he told me to give you this. "

I inspected it. "What for? " I asked, "already have one so why give me another? "

He huffed in exasperation. "Just open it jleb. "

I did. It was like any other normal phone but when I opened the contacts, I saw there was only one name. Java.

I looked up at Roddy. "Why did he give you this to give me ?"

"Java is somewhere..... where he can't reach most people. He's only allowed to talk to one person and he wanted it to be you. "

Wow. I was mind blown. "Really? He wanted it to be me? "

"Yeah, he did. "

"Thanks. "

He nodded and winked. "Anyways, you have a party to get to and I have a wimp to beat the day lights out of. So.... see you later jleb. "

He opened the door and stepped out of it. He waved and walked away. I stared at the phone unsure of myself. I pressed the call button and put it to my ear.

It rung.

"Hello? Jacine? "

"Hey Java. "

A/n: THE STORY IS NOT OVER!!!!! I REPEAT THE STORY IS NOT OVER !!!! We still have a long way to go.... Like long way to go. I haven't even brushed the iceberg yet. I can't wait for the end guys. You're gonna hate me and throw watermelons and bombs at me but beware, I've got lawyers 😎 anyways I'm totally sorry the chapter is so short but I promised my friend Fatima I would update. Okay guys see, I'm gonna stop harassing you to vote and comment bit only of you comment. I want to hear your thoughts. Anything please 😭😩🙏🙏

Love,

Victoria 💖