Chapter nine: You cant handle this

A/n: hey guys! So I saw this picture on pinterest and thought it would be great for Sydney's hair. I just wanna say thank you to all those readers who are really dedicated to this book. It means the world to me that you guys actually picked up this book (not literally), among millions of books on wattpad and actually followed it all the way to chapter nine. I love you all *blows kisses and wipes tears with back of sleeve* you all are just super friggin amazeballs. And don't you ever stop being amazeballs.

We weren't like most girls who would deal with their love problems by hijacking a bunch of Ben and Jerry's tub, while binge watching chick-lit or belting out some Taylor Swift lyrics.

Nah.

We went to the batting cages to hit my sorrows away. Though I had to wait for Sydney to redye her hair a mixture of pink and neon yellow. She looked her crazy self as usual and drove us there.

We got there soon enough and Sydney raced off to make some new friends. I shrugged my shoulders and picked a cage. The bat felt firm and strong in my grip. Just perfect. A ball came my way and I panicked and swung. I missed the ball, which went to my face, while the bat flew up and landed on my head. I yelled a string of swear words plopping on the floor in defeat.

"Looks like your in a bad mood. Care to share? "
I looked up to see Roman and groaned in response. "What are you doing here? I'm starting to think you're a stalker ". He only chuckled " don't flatter yourself Jacine. I may like you but I come here to blow off steam. Looks like you're trying to do that too ".

I nodded my head and looked down. He offered me his hand which I reluctantly took." Want me to show you how to swing? " he asked "and just about every other thing since you clearly suck at this". I smirked " yeah sure".

"Cool. Okay so you're gonna wanna stand like this"

He positioned my body and kept his hands on my hips balancing me.

"Then you're gonna have to place your arms like so "

He moved my arms upwards a bit and placed the bat in my arms. His breath slowly fanned the back of my neck as well as caressing too.

"Now, swing your arms like this. Remember to always focus on the ball. This racket is also like an extension of your arm. Feel the flow Jacine. Channel all that anger and resentment into the force of the hit "

He used both of his arms to move mine. He also kept whispering encouragements and his breath was tickling me. His hips synchronized with mine and slowly, very slowly, they were grinding against mine. I let out a tiny squeal that he barely heard when his arms moved down to my hips again.

"Roman" I warned and elbowed him "you're getting too close for my liking. If you value your balls you'll stop whatever you're doing"

He stepped away quickly and raked a hand through his hair.

"Sorry" he mumbled " got lost in the moment"
"Yah think ".

He smirked and gave me space to swing. Once the ball was in sight, I swung like it offended me and crushed my dreams of being a ballerina.

Yeah yeah don't sue me. It has always been my dream but Bonnie kinda crushed it for me, since I crushed it for her. It's shame really. I could have gone out to be the world's greatest ballerina.

Once i got tired of smacking balls, Sydney suggested we goto the movies. Roman wanted to join but i told him it was specifically a girl's night out. He looked particularly bummed and said he'll see us later.

A/n: i am sooo sorry. It took me so long to finally update cause of the serious writer's block plus i was super busy and lazy at the same time( how is that even possible?) I feel like deleting this book but i promised my friend i would finish and for once id like to finish a story of mine. To my friends frances, munachi, abas, sheila, johanna, miriam, nita, isabelle, aisha, ozi, asta and fatima. I love you guys😘 And to those of them who are reading this book Share Gif: http://media.riffsy.com/images/c8c28fa0c674c2f211ee81bbb1df78d8/raw