Chapter Two

Tears filled my eyes. I was looking at Liza as if I was looking at her for the last time because the Fishnarts were going to take her and turn her into the monster that they were, as I had thought.

What surprised me was that Sandra was the one who stood in front of Liza, holding the gun filled with Fishnarts poison in her arms. Sandra's skin was the same as the Fishnarts', her clothes were about to rip open, and little wings grew on her back. I was disgusted by the sight, but I stayed still. Daniel's eyes were raging as he gazed at Sandra like he was getting ready to attack if she had the intention of turning Liza.

It was quiet, Liza's cries had stopped. Sandra just stood, staring at Liza, more like, analyzing her. Daniel couldn't take it anymore, as I was guessing, so he grabbed Liza's arm slowly and pulled her to him. It was a slow-motion, it took time, but he did it. I watched with wide eyes, stunned. A loud laugh sounded from behind me, making me flinch, I guessed that it was Ms. Willows.

"Poor Daniel," she cooed with her sweet fake tone. "Sandra, turn them both, all of them actually," her sweet tone disappeared and was replaced with a harsh one filled with distaste. Then, I heard her footsteps near me, until her hand was dropped on my shoulder. "Especially this sweet, little one," she growled by my ear.

My body stiffened as my eyes only widened more. "Why are you doing this?" I whispered to her.

She laughed again, making me realize that I never actually liked the sound of her laugh. She then wrapped her arms around my waist, making me shiver out of disgust, and put her mouth right above my earlobe. "King Nicholas' orders," she whispered in my ear, bit my earlobe, which made me jerk my head away from her weirdly enough rough tongue and slid her hand above my crotch.

I pushed her away when she touched my area and looked at her in shock. Her gaze was filled with lust as she ran her eyes all over my body. I clamped my mouth with my hand, in the hope that it would stop me from vomiting. Just then, I had realized that I moved and spoke. I have grabbed the attention of the ten Fishnarts, including Sandra who left Liza and Daniel and walked a little towards me. At least I had something good out of it, Liza, Daniel, Mike, and Miliana had a chance of escaping.

One of the Fishnarts walked towards me very slowly. My eyes connected to his, and in a way, I felt like he was telling me something with them. I had decided that I'd rather die than become a Fishnart, so if they had tried to do it, I'd find a way to die no matter what. The Fishnart stopped and turned his gaze up, causing all the other Fishnarts along with Ms. Willows to do so.

My eyes moved on their own towards the back of the class, like I was compelled to do so. I met Niall's gaze. He had his finger on his lips as if saying to stay quiet. Then, he told me to come to him by curling and uncurling his fingers. The Fishnarts turned their gazes towards me again and they all started to move slowly towards me. I looked back at Niall and saw him too walking towards me. He nodded at me in a way to tell me to go to him.

I found enough courage and walked towards him. I was going to be dead, anyways. I met him halfway, and the first thing that he did was embrace me in his arms. My face was planted against his chest as my whole body was glued to his. His arms tightened around me as I heard the Fishnarts loud steps nearing us. I shut my eyes closed and readied myself for death. I had thought that Niall was a mind reader and wanted to help me die instead of becoming a Fishnart, but instead, he did the complete opposite.

He had let go of me and hid me behind his back. Then, he pulled out a gun and started shooting at the Fishnarts. Everyone in the class started screaming and attempting to run out of class. Someone from behind Niall and I had started shooting at them too. I was shocked at the fact that they had guns, guns had long ago disappeared and no one has ever made them again.