Chapter Eleven

There I was, standing half-naked and wet in front of Niall. 

He froze at the door as his eyes slowly raked my body. My heart was hammering so hard in my chest and heat circumnavigated throughout my body as his eyes continued devouring me. My breath started wobbling as I felt some kind of pulse... down there

I was horrified at myself. What was that?

'I think you know what that is.' My inner voice taunted.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, I was completely and utterly speechless. I lost my voice right at the moment when I needed it. The heat that was attacking my body became almost unendurable... and Niall looked so cold and nice. I felt a strong urge to touch him.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?!' I yelled at myself internally, but it was like I was locked in place, making the odd urge more... irresistible.

"Niall," I heard a voice call him in the back of my head, it was like background noise. I knew it was there but wasn't paying enough attention to it.

'Wake up, Elina!' My inner voice screamed again.

"Niall!" The voice that was calling Niall was louder this time, grabbing both of our attention.

Fortunately, it also broke the daze we fell in. And enabled me to breathe again, it seemed that I lost my breath without realizing it.  

You could call me red because, at that moment, I resembled the color red.

Niall got in the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him. Without looking at me, he threw his towel at me and put the clothes on the sink. Then, like a rocket, he flew out of the room as if his life depended on it. The heat subsided. I was fully... sober because it sure felt like I wasn't sober. 

'What the fuck happened?' I thought as I slammed my cheek.

I huffed as I wrapped the towel around my body and went to close the door. Harry was standing in the middle of the lockers room, frowning. Once he saw me, he started laughing as the frown was gone and replaced by amusement. "What?" I said as I hid behind the door.

He didn't answer as he kept laughing.

Everybody was insane here.

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door and locked it. I leaned on it and closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep, but images of Niall looking me up and down, and looking as if he liked it declared war on my mind, promising to never leave it alone. I saw his eyes and they were very... dilated

Whatever that was, I was going to find out. If I hated anything, it was being kept in the dark. 

I tiredly rolled my shoulders and pushed myself off of the door. I went to the pile of clothes and picked them up. I was surprised to see women's undergarments in-between the clothes. I checked the size and saw that it matched mine. 'What the fuck?' I thought as my cheeks went on fire. 

***

"So," Star said as she sat on a chair, the guys surrounding her as if she was a rare canvas of Picasso. 

I didn't blame them at all. 

And I felt ugly.

"Yes," I said as I walked up to her and dragged her up. "Come on."

I looked around me at the faces that surrounded us. I saw Harry's, Zayn's and Lou's, but I didn't see Niall's. I held her upper arm and started walking towards the lockers room. I went straight towards Niall's and opened it.