Chapter Six

'Ouch' was the first thought I had when I came conscious.

I tiredly lifted my eyes open, only to be met with the darkness. I already felt like rocks have been thrown on my stomach post-haste, thus, the darkness didn't make me feel better.

Before I could panic, I felt a hand clasp mine and another one caress my hair. "Shh," he shushed. "I'm right here," Niall whispered.

Immediately, like a light switch being turned on inside of my body, more like a calm switch, I felt myself relax. My breath was returning to normal, but the pain in my stomach didn't go away.

"How long was I out?" I whispered back. My eyes adjusting to the darkness, enough for me to outline Niall's figure. "What time is it?"

"You've been out for 16 hours. It's five-forty P.M," he said.

My stomach felt like it was playing on a roller coaster, a pile of the food I had consumed earlier was right at my throat. I panicked and shuffled up, only to get my foot stuck in the blanket, which resulted in me falling, thankfully my hands and arms took the fall instead of my face. 'Ouch, ouch.' I thought as I slowly got up. I barely glanced behind me to check Niall, but I was met with his chest.

I just fell in front of Niall. 'I can't embarrass myself more, can I?' I thought, grimacing.

"Are you okay?" Harry's voice sounded from where he slept. Only then, I had realized that the flashlight was lit, and I had remembered the pile that was about to burst out of my throat.

"B-bathroom," I choked as I hurried to the lockers room, then to the bathroom. I managed to reach the toilet just as the pile came bursting out of my mouth. "Ew," I said as I started silently crying. It was very disgusting and I had always had a problem with throwing up.

By the time I had finished, I was sobbing hard. I rose from the awkward position that I was in, flushed the toilet and stood in front of the sink. Although I felt like shit, I looked otherwise. My skin looked better, usually, it would've got pale if I got sick. I turned on the tap and washed my face and rinsed my mouth. 'I need a toothbrush.' I thought.

I dried my face with the towel that said Niall, then I got out of the bathroom. The first thing that met me was Niall's eyes, worried eyes. "Are you feeling better?" He asked.

And I was. I was much better. "Yes. Much better," I stated as I tried to avoid his eyes. No one, especially not me, could handle the intensity of them. "The... thing you made me drink must've worked. Thank you," I said while holding his eyes, as hard as that was, I needed him to see the sincerity in them.

He shrugged and turned around. "Come on. We need to train you," his voice, unfortunately, was masked.

I was abashed. I was frustrated. 'Could he embarrass me any more than that? Gosh, he's... so salty!' I angrily thought while I glared at his back. Nonetheless, I followed him to the training room.

I wasn't even sure why he was training me. It wasn't like fighting Fishnarts would help me. 

Just like last time, I wore the boxing gloves and headed to where he was standing, waiting for me. "Are you usually this rude?" I bravely asked him while I gazed at him with, what I hoped was, a cold gaze.

"No. Not usually," he said as his eyes burned into me, "always," he affirmed as he stood in a fighting stance. 

His left fist came in front of his face to protect him as his right one stayed inline with his chest.

I was angry.

I rarely got angry. I was naturally a calm person, but if I got angry, I'd lose control and start breaking anything that was in front of me. "Oh right, because you're just above us all," I said as I nodded and feigned cognizance. I discreetly tried to get closer to him.