Chapter One

Paige's POV

  After Zack ripped my heart out I have been going through hell AGAIN! If you didn't read the first one I'll take you through a short flash back.

                                             FLASH BACK

  I was bullied by Kendall and her boyfriend Joey until the new kid, Zack Torres, beat up Joey and instanly made me fall in love. He gave me the best few weeks of my life when he asked me to a dance. At that dance I had my first kiss and I kicked Kendall's ass, which I went to jail for a day for. The night before I went to jail Zack cheated on me with Chloe. I still haven't gone back to school for two weeks because I have been so sick.

                                           END OF FLASH BACK

  I haven't talked to any one since it happened, not even Chloe. As soon as Zack said he loved me I ran back into the house and Josh went out there and he said Zack would leave me alone from now on. Everybody thinks just because I'm Paige they can walk all over me and I wouldn't care, well not anymore. Before I go back to school on Monday I'm going to get a make over, no body is going to believe this.

                                         MONDAY

  I walked into school on Monday feeling awesome. I learned a bit from Jessy "It's better than no piercings." I got size eight gauges and snake bites, yeah that's right. I have changed a lot in two weeks, I know.

  "Paige?" I turned and saw Zack with a confused expression on his face. I just smiled and winked.

  Zack has always had a thing for bad girls, so now he gets taste of what he's missing out on. I'm not taking shit anymore, I'm not going to let anybody walk all over me again, I'm done with EVERYTHING.

  I walked into my first class and I saw that someone was in my seat, someone new. Well I'm going to let her know that she shouldn't mess with Paige Hyland.

  "Hey, that's my seat!" I snapped.

  "Says who?" Ooh, she's sassy.

  "Says me! Now move!"

  "No."

  "Excuse me? I wouldn't mess with me if I were you." I grabbed her books and threw them on the ground, and when she got up to get them I sat down.

  "Hey!"

  "Now goodbye!' I said shooing her off.

  "Miss Hyland, can you read the second paragraph for us please?" The teacher asked.

  "Um I think no."

  "Um excuse me?"

  "Yep."

  "Office now!"

  "Whatever." I grabbed my things and went to the office.

  "Miss Hyland, getting sent the office ruins your not getting in trouble record!"

  "Whatever."

  "Whatever? Whatever just leave and don't let me see you in here again!.

  "Whatever, no promises."

  By the time I got back it was lunch time. I got my lunch and walked to find a table, I stopped in front of my old table so they could get a good look at me and kept on walking. I walked right past a table when the new girl from my first class tripped me. Everybody started laughing and staring, so I stood back up.

  "STAND UP!' I yelled at the new girl.

  "Yes?" She crossed her arms.

  I grabbed her and pushed her against the locker.

  "Didn't I tell you not to mess with me?" I reached back and punched her. Every body gasped as she held her face. I pushed her again and walked away, but my old friends stopped me.

  "Paige, what was that!?" Zack asked.

  "Don't ask me, you guys changed me."

  "We changed you?" Zack asked, is he shitting me right now? I slapped him across the face. Standing in the back of the group, obviously not wanting to be seen, was Chloe. I moved Maddie and Zack to look at her.

  "Look at me!" I grabbed her chin and pulled it up so her eyes met mine.

  "Paige, I'm so sorry."

  "I thought we were best friends? I thought we were twinnies?" Tears started coming out of my eyes, I put my fist up again.

  "Please don't Paige."

  "I hate you so much." I just pushed her down and walked right out the front school doors.

  "FUCK THE WORLD!" I yelled as I started walking.