Chapter Four

Zack's POV

  Okay, I NEED Paige back. I feel so empty without her. When she broke up with me I was really sad but I thought I could get over it. I was doing great without her for the two weeks when I didn't see her, even though there wasn't a moment when I wasn't thinking about her, then when I saw Paige I instantly knew how much I needed her. I need to get her back like now. I decided to write her a letter to let her know how much I need her when I was in Math class.

            Dear Paige,

  Hello my love, I know you might hate me but I need to tell you a few things. Let me first start off by telling you about my endless love for you, my heart doesn't have enough room in it to hold all the feelings I have for you. Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you I have been in love, more love than any one could ever imagine. I didn't think some one could love another person quite as much as I love you, who knew it could be possible. Next let me tell you how sorry I am. I can't explain how mad I am at myself for what I did to you, no girl in this world deserves to be treated the way I treated you. If I could go back in time to fix this you know I would but unfortunatley I get to live in the guilt of hurting you.

  If I were you and you were me I probably would have killed me by now. I am glad that you aren't like me, I think I should have thought about how this would of affected a lot of people before I went and did something stupid. It hurt me, Josh, Chloe, and most importantly you. I regret every second of that day, except hanging out with you before. I can't explain what must have been going through my head that night and I certainly don't want to remember. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm really, really sorry for what I did and I know that you have no reason to forgive me but if one day you do I will be greatful.

                                             Love,  Zack.

  I put it in a small envelope, and drew a big heart on it, and put in into her locker on my way to my next class.

                                          Paige's POV

  When all of my classes were over I walked to my locker. When I opened it a note with a big heart on it fell out. Hm, that's weird. I'll just read it later. I walked to my bus and rode home in pain again. I walked up to my room and pulled out my MP3 player and put in my earphones, Monster by Eminem and Rihanna came on.

  "PAIGE!" My mom ripped my headphones out.

  "WHAT THE HELL!?"

  "What did you just say?"

  "Nothing, what do you want?"

  "If you ever talk to me like that ag-"

  "Yeah okay I get it. What do you want?"

  "Ugh, get ready for dance, we have to leave in fifteen minutes."

  "Shi-" I looked at my mom "I mean sheesh, I love dance!" I gave her a fake smile and she left.

  Shit, what am I going to do about my hand? I got dressed and just wrapped my hand in tape. I put the tape around my thumb across my hand and across my knuckles and walked down stairs.

  "You ready?" I nodded "Why is that on your hand?"

  "I- Um- I'm putting it on both for better grip?"

  "Um, okay. Are you going to get more tape for your other hand?"

  "Oh right, be right back."

  "Hurry up, I'll be in the car." I ran back upstairs and grabbed the tape.

  "What up with the tape?" Brooke asked.

  "Better grip."

  "Ah, gotcha."

  "So Brooke I'm taking you in tomorrow to see how long you have been pregnant for."

   Brooke turned and gave me an evil glare "Okay."

  Brooke and I walked into the studio and were trampled by younger girls.

  "Okay girls welcome back!" Abby said "We are jumping right back into the season so for this week end we have a group dance, which every one is in except for Mackenzie."

  "Whatever." Mack grumbled.

  "Whatever is right. Mackenzie you need to step it up!" Mackenzie didn't care.

  "Also we have a duet with Maddie and Chloe and our solo's go to: Maddie, Nia, and Paige."

  "First give me Paige in for your solo while the rest start stretching."

  Oh shit. Just don't use my hand, just don't use my hand!

  "Okay Paige, start off with a sideways split, good. Now use your left hand to lift yourelf into a spin, yes! Now back hand spring into a backflip."

  "Um, I'd rather not."

  "And why is that?"

  "Because I um- I um-"

  "Just do it Paige! We don't have time to play games!"

  Okay, here goes nothing. I bent down and flew into the air, as soon as my hands touched the ground I heard a big CRACKKKK and I collapsed onto the ground.

 "OWWWW, GOD DAMN, OWWW!" I was crying so loud because I couldn't hold it in anymore.

  "PAIGE ARE YOU OKAY?" Miss Abby yelled.

  "NO! OWWW!" Abby signaled my mom down, oh great.

  "Paige honey, what's wrong!?"

  "My hand!" She looked at my hand.

  "Oh my god Paige, what happened?" I didn't say anything "I'm taking her in Abby!"

  "Okay!"

  I walked out of the studio in major tears, it hurt so bad! Why did I have to be so stupid to punch a wall?" My mom took me to the hospital.