Chapter Thirteen

Paige's POV

  I walked outside and sucked in the cold, refreshing, air. I love winter, I don't why but I do. Hot chocolate, blankets, movies, and an excuse the lock myself in my room.

  I plugged my head phones into my phone and put them on, One Direction Story of my life came on. I'm not the biggest fan of One Direction but, okay yeah I'm a huge fan. Why can't I just date one of them? Then again it would be hard to choose between all of them. Maybe Louie, he's funny, cute, I love his voice. Harry's a ladies man definitely, he's real cheeky, cute, and everything else. Niall is an Irish cutie, he's-

  "Hey, you came." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Zack.

  I took out my head phones and put my phone in my pocket. "Yeah I did." I gave him a half smile.

  "Great, come on in." He gestured towards his door.

  I walked into his house, which smelled just like Zack. It's weird how every house has a different smell to it? Okay, shut up Paige!

  "Uh, you can sit there." He pointed to a chair.

  "Thanks."

  "Why are you being so shy?"

  "Um, I asked you first." He gave me a frustrated grin, which was rather cute.

  "I just lost all of my ways, I don't know I guess I'm just sad."

  "Here's you're hot chocolate."

  "Thanks."

  "Paige, how many times have I said sorry?" That surprised me a little bit.

  "Um I don't know, like a thousand times."

  "Well then I'll say it a thousand more times, if that's what it takes for you to forgive me! Paige, I'm sorry for everything, I was stupid and selfish and mean and every bad thing I can think of! I love you more than anything in this world and I'm sorry."

  I started to tear up.

  "Paige, please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

  "I just don't know if I can trust any one anymore. Yes I said I forgave Chloe but that doesn't mean I trust her."

  "Of course I want you to trust me but I all I need right now is for you to forgive me. I don't care if you don't take me back as a boyfriend, I just need you to be in my life even if we are just friends! Please just forgive me."

  "I-I I don't know if I can."

  "You forgave Chloe, what do I have to do?"

  "I don't know."

  "What's your favorite thing in the world?"

  "Music."

  "Okay. What's your favorite band?"

  "One Direction."

  "Okay."

  "I should go."

  "Can I walk you home?"

  "No, it's okay."

  "Bye."

                                  Zack's POV

  I have to do something to get Paige back. I know I did something that was the biggest mistake of my life, I regret it more than when I was seven and I picked a birthday cake over going to Hawaii, don't even ask.