Chapter Two

Chloe's POV

  That was crazy. I should have just let Paige punch me, then maybe it would make her feel better and she would go back to her real self. I hate how she changed and it's all my fault. I want Paige back, the real Paige back and not some jerk with piercings. I wonder where she got the idea of piercings in the first place? Who cares. I need to get my twinnie back and I need to get her back now. But how? She was happy when she was with Zack, but there's no way she would ever take him back again. She needs a new guy!

  "Is it just me or was Paige smoking?" Zack asked as he helped me off of the ground "Those piercings are just hot!"

  "True dat brotha!" Alex said.

  "Oh shut up you too! We need to get old Paige back!'

  "I don't know Chlo, I kind of like that new Paige!" Zack said biting his lip.

  "Oh so you're saying you're glad you changed her into this monster?"

  "Me? That's funny because you kissed me back!"

  "Shut up, I regret it!'

  "I know, me too! I love Paige!"

  "How could we be so stupid?"

  "Anyway, your plan?"

  "Oh right, okay we need to find her a new guy! Some one she will hate and want to go back to you!"

  "Or I can dress up like her and she will realize how stupid it is!"

  "Good plan, but how are you going to get your ears and your lip pierced?"

  "Duh, fake!"

  "Okay! Sounds good! Meet me here in the morning at Seven Thirty sharp!"

  "Got it, seven thirty sharp!"

                                                Zack's POV

  I woke up at six like usual. When I got out of the shower I put on my fake piercings I bought at the store, I also put on tight black skinny jeans with a leather jacket. I put a chain on the side of my pants. I walked out the door and onto the bus. I got a lot of stares, especially when I walked right my Paige. I heard her gasp as she looked at me, I winked at her and kept walking.

  "Hey, Zack! Over here!" I saw Brayden by the lockers, I checked my watch and I only have a minute to get to Chloe.

  "Um, I kind of have to be somewhere."

  "Dude just hang out a second!"

  "I really have to go." My jaw dropped when he pulled out four tickets to the Linkin Park concert!

  "No way dude!"

  "Yep and-" I looked at my watch.

  "I got to go sorry, talk to you later!" I ran into the cafeteria and saw Chloe. I ran up to her out of breath.

  "Take it easy!'

  "Just tell me what to do!"

  "Okay you see Paige over there by her locker?" I nodded my head "And you see that nerd right next to her?" I nodded again "Okay go and bully him!"

  "Bully him?'

  "Yeah, and use the words 'What ever' and 'Who cares' a lot!"

  "Um okay?"

  She just pushed me and said "GO!" So I went. I carried my back pack over one shoulder and held the strap with my hand. I walked over there nervously.

  "Um, give me your lunch money!" I tried to act scary "Or I'll knock you into next Tuesday!" I grabbed him and shoved him into a locker.

  "Um h-here!"

  I grabbed his money and put into my pocket. I glanced over at Paige and saw a worried look on her face. I grabbed the kid and shoved him into his locker and closed the door.

  "Hey let me out!'

  "Eh, maybe next Tuesday!"

  "I'll die!"

  "Whatever."

  "I'm gonna call the police!"

  "Who cares? Oh wait, I don't!"

  "Zack what are you doing!?" Paige asked.

  "Oh, I'm just changing into a different person!"

  "So you bully people?"

  "Yeah, what have you been doing?"

  "I um, I have to go."

  I let the kid out of the locker and told him I was sorry and gave him his lunch money back.

                                         Paige's POV

  Maybe Zack's right. Maybe I just need to change back, back to normal Paige. Shy, quiet Paige. The Paige every body walked on. Well maybe I don't have to change all the way back. Maybe I could just lose all of the piercings and stuff but when some one tries to tell me what to do then I can set them straight. Yeah that's what I'll do, change back.