Chapter Fourteen

Paige's POV

What the hell, why would Zack sing? That's the stupidest thing ever, so unrealistic, so embarrassing, so..... Sweet! Oh my gosh, he's a terrible singer. I felt a little smile form.

"Do you forgive me?" Those four words sicken me. Those four words could change my life for good or for worse. Those four damn words. Four. Damn. Words.

"I..I.. S-Sure?" I managed to spat out.

"Oh, Paige." He shook his head "I'll wait for you! I'll wait a million years of I have to," he tried to keep and straight face but failed. "You will be mine!" He said with a grin and a slight laugh.

I gave him a wink and looked around for my friends. Sure enough, a tall blonde stood out from other people, Chloe. I then spotted a 5'10 brown headed not, none other than Brayden.

I walked across the gym to catch up with my friends. I soon spotted the short ones, Maddie and Tyler. Alex and Nia are about the same height as me. We were a good group, a weird but good group.

Christmas is right around the corner and I'm ready for it. The Holiday came quicker than I expected. Today is Tuesday, Christmas Eve, we got out of school early on Friday. I got a few invites to hang out today but I declined.

My family and I always make cookies and get to open one present tonight plus we get a new pair of pajamas. Brooke's pajamas were some guy named Cody Simpson? I don't know. Josh of course got hockey pajamas. I got One Direction!

Our cookies are always cool looking and tasty! I made like five and then I went up to my room. It was kind of late, not to late though, it was 11:36. I locked my phone and jumped under my covers, slowly drifting into sleep. I could hear a slight buzzing come from under my pillow, I ignored it the first time but then came again soon after. I picked it up.

"Hello!?" I said sleepily.

"Hey, did I wake you?" I was to tired to recognize the voice.

"No, you just disturbed my dreams, that's all." I put a grin on my face even though I was pissed.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I could call some other time?"

"Who is this?"

"Um, it's Zack?"

I didn't respond for a moment while I rubbed my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Oh, hey!"

"Um, hey?"

"Why did you call?"

"I wanted to talk to you and hear your perfect voice." I could feel him smiling into the phone. Butterflies instantly fled in my stomach.

"Oh, you did?" I felt my voice go high.

"Yeah, is this a bad time?"

"No? I mean, not at all!"

"Okay good."

"Yeah."

"Well, what's up?"

"Just sitting in bed, what about yourself?"

"Same thing." I could feel sleep taking over me, my eyes were getting droopy. I tried to fight it but sleep had won. I could hear Zack's faint voice still talking.

"Hello? Paige? Are you there?"

I wanted to answer and I tried hard, nothing would come out.

I woke up to Josh jumping on me.

"Wake up! It's Christmas! Wake up you bitch!"

"I'm up!" I say throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey! No need to be throwing things!"

"No need to be jumping on me! Where's Brooke?"

"Hasn't woken up yet. Care to help?"

"Yes!" I jumped out of bed and slipped on my slippers.

We walked by Brooke's door and stood on both sides.

"On three!" Josh mouthed to me. I nodded. "One."

"Two." We slowly opened the door. Suddenly, the door jerked open.

"Three! Merry Christmas, bitches!! I heard Brooke scream, she was holdings freaking water gun in her hands.

Josh and I both threw our hands in the air, showing we were surrendering.

"I with spare you this time!" She said in a joking accent. We all laughed.

"Did I hear cursing?" Mom asked as she walked out of her room.

"No!" We all three shouted in unison.

"Well, let's go and open some presents!" We all ran down stairs to exchange gifts.

Everybody liked the presents I got for them, I hope. I really liked the presents I got from them too.

A pair of shoes and some new clothes from my parents, an iTunes gift card and a few new posters from Josh, and some bracelets and more posters from Brooke. I was happy with what I got.

"Come outside..." It was a text from Zack?

"Why?" I shot him a quick text back.

"Cuz."

"Kay." Weird!

I grabbed my coat and put my slippers on again and opened my front door. The cold breeze hit me making an icy chill go down my spine.

"Hey, beautiful." I looked up and saw that adorable grin.

"Hello." I said.

"You cold?" He must of noticed my chattering teeth.

"No, not at all." I said with a smile.

"I got you this." He handed me a box, which was wrapped

"What is it?" I asked.

"Go inside and open it, you'll see."

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"Yes, I did. Now go inside before you freeze!"

"Thank you, by Zack."

"Bye." He turned to walk away.

"Wait, Zack?"

"Yes?" I hurried down to where he was, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. For the first time in forever, I felt safe again.

(Come on guys, give me some feedback! I don't want to continue writing if you don't like it! If you like it then give it a vote or a comment:) it wouldn't hurt to!)