Chapter Twelve

Paige's POV

  This passed month has been absolutely horrible. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I just don't know what to do anymore, I don't know if I should forgive Chloe or Zack still, I'm just freaking out. Who would of thought Darren would of tried to kill me? That suprised the hell out of me, I thought he was a good guy. I'm glad Zack was there to save me, maybe he is my knight in shining armour or maybe he's just a sign telling me I need a break from every thing. I don't know, I just need help. The only person that would understand is.......... Chloe. I have to talk to her.

  "Hello? Paige? I'm so glad you cal-"

  "Chloe I need to talk to you."

  "Oh. Sure when?"

  "Now."

  "Come over."

  "Why can't you come over here."

  "Josh is still super pissed."

  "Yeah, I've noticed. I'm coming over right now."

  "Bye." I ended the call and threw my phone unto my dresser.

  I went into my closet and put on some sweats and a hoodie, I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs and out the door. I felt little rain drops fall on me so I put on my hood. The rain started to turn into snow, it began to get cold. I walked a little faster to Chloe's which eventually turned into a run, which was a big mistake because I slipped.

  "Ouch!" I landed on my butt, it hurt. Now my butt is freezing.

  "Hey, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be sitting down on the snow." A voice said behind me. I whipped my head around to see who it was.

  "I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be outside without a jacket." I simply replied with a slight giggle. "What are you doing here, Zack?"

  "You got me there." He said helping me up. "I was uh just doing my normal things in my room and I uh saw you fall."

  "Oh, I forgot that was your house. Anyways, thanks for helping me up."

  "No problem. Hey uh you look cold, come inside and I'll make some hot chocolate."

  "Thanks but no thanks, I'm going over to Chloe's."

  "Oh uh you guys are talking again? That's good."

  "Yeah I guess it is."

  "So you can't even come in for a minute?" He said while blowing into his hands.

  "I would love too but I really should be going, sorry."

  "Well that's okay, how about on your way back?"

  "Yeah okay. Well bye, Zack."

  "See you, Paigey."

  I smiled when he called me Paigey, I don't know why but I just did. I really wanted to hang out with him but I decided to reject his offer, plus I have to talk to Chloe about all of this. Speaking of Chloe, I see her sitting on the front steps of her porch waiting for me.

  "Paige!" She yelled when she spotted me.

  "Hey."

  "I've missed you." She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me.

  "Okay, calm down."

  "Sorry, I've just missed you."

  "I know, you've said that twice now."

  "Sorry. Come inside?"

  "Please."

  We walked inside and the smell of vanilla hit me.

  "Paigeyyyyy!" Clara ran and latched unto my leg.

  "Hey, ClaraBear!"

  "Okay, Clara leave Paige alone we have to talk by ourselves!"

  "NO!"

  "MOM, COME GET CLARA!"

  "What? What's she doing?" Christi came running down stairs. "Oh, hello Paige."

  "Look at Paige's leg!"

  "Clara come on, lets go get some ice cream!" Clara let go and ran outside.

  "CLARA YOU FORGOT YOUR JACKET!" Christi yelled after her. "Well, bye girls." She gave us both hugs.

  "Bye." We both said.

  "Okay, lets go up to my room!" We ran upstairs and plopped unto her bed

  "So, what's up?" I told her every thing, I told her all of my troubles and how I don't know if I should forgive both of them or not.

  "Well if I were you. I would hate Zack and I until the day I die but I'm not you. See, if I were you and my best friend did such a horrible thing to me I would load my moms gun in her closet and go kill her and my boyfriend, I would never in my life time forgive either one of them. The good thing is that I'm not you, you're so much of a better person than I am and you have a bigger heart than I do. I wish I could be as nice as you are, you would never do something as mean, stupid, hurtful, and horrible thing as I did. You don't have to forgive me but I just want you to know that I am truly sorry and I love you more than anything in this world and I might not be yours anymore but you are forever my twinnie."

  "Chloe, I fucking love you too pieces." I jumped on her and gave her a big hug. "I forgive you."

  "Aw, I love you too! I will never ever ever never ever never ever hurt you ever again!"

  "I know you won't."

  "What about Zack?"

  "I'm going to talk to him right now."