Chapter Eight

Paige's POV

I let myself wake up to the hot water rushing down my body. School sucks ass, why do I have to go? I just don't want to wake up and get dressed and go and see a bunch of stuck up fake bitches all day long, who does? Not me. I don't even want To wake up anymore, life sucks too. Honestly, cutting was my only escape from all the pain, every cut would give me instant relief.

I don't know if I have fully forgiven Zack, yet. I don't know if I have forgiven Chloe yet either. I don't know if I should? One half of me is saying who knows if they have even changed, what if they do it again? The other half of me is saying to just have trust in both if them. I don't know which side to go with.

I put on some clothes and curled my hair. I ran downstairs, grabbed a waffle, grabbed my backpack, and walked towards the door.

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye,Sweetie!"

I walked out the door and to the bus, like I usually do. I put in my headphones and blasted Blink-182. Finally, the bus pulled in front of me and I walked up. I sat down at the first empty seat I saw, when I sat down my eyes gazed to the window. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Zack, he was sitting next to me.

"Goodmorning." He had a smile plastered onto his face.

"Morning." I grumbled as I turned my head to the window again.

Zack was quiet for a while.

"What's wrong?" He asked as the bus pulled into the school.

"Mhhmmh?" I shrugged my shoulders as I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked off the bus.

"Paige? Uhhg."

I pretended like I didn't hear him. I want to forgive him but then I don't, I can't make up my mind.

At lunch I decided to sit at our table.

"Paige, you keep disappearing?" Alex asked.

"I was um out of town." I replied.

"Oh, cool." We had an awkward silence until Maddie broke it.

"So, anybody up for icecream after school?" She said in her cute little mouse voice.

"Eh, sure why not?" Brayden said.

"Yeah, what Brady said!" Alex agreed with Brayden.

"Yeah, sounds good!" Almost everybody agreed.

"Yeah, I'll go!" Zack said.

"Paige, you in?" Tommy asked.

"No, I have um chores and things to do."

"Yeah, I have stuff to do too." Zack said.

"But Zack, you just said you were?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah but I forgot I have things to do."

"Alright."

I gave Zack a look that said 'Did you really just do that?' He replied with a nod.

Zack is getting on my nerves, like major.

School ended quickly, I grabbed my things and headed to the bus. Zack, yet again, sat next to me.

"Hey, Paige."

"Hi."

"Paige, we need to talk!"

"Maybe later."

"No, Paige, now!" He said tugging at my shoulder.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"I made a mistake. I regretted every second of it. You some what forgive me. Then you ignore me. What's up with you Paige?"

"I- I don't know!" A few tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Paige, I need to know you trust me!"

"I can't say that I do"

"Look, I told you a million times how sorry I am! I don't think there's much more that I can do! I made a mistake!"

"I know!"

"Then why don't you trust me?"

"I- I need time to think!" I grabbed my backpack and ran off the bus and to my house when the bus stopped.

I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I grabbed a razor and cut my wrist, cut, cut, another cut. That's enough, I feel better. I walk into my room and dry my tears. I wrap my arm and sit on my bed. I pull a note out of my other jeans pocket and grab my phone, I dialed in a number and called Darren.