Chapter Sixteen

Paige's POV

  "Paige, will you be my girlfriend, again?"

  "Um," I stared at him blankly.

  "Paige, I'm truly sorry for what I have done before, I really am. If you give me another chance I promise you I would never hurt you again." He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

  "Well I-I um I-"

  "Please." He looked at me with his Pretty brown eyes. Yeah, Brooke showed me that song. "I love you. I love you more than anything in this world."

  "I love you, too. It's just I don't think I can be hurt again." I swallowed my tears back.

  "You aren't going to get hurt, I promise. I will protect you from anything, I will never let you get hurt."

  "How do I know if I can believe you? I mean you did lie to me once."

  "When did I lie? I told you every thing that happened that night, didn't I?"

  "You lied when you told me you didn't like Chloe."

  "Oh, right." He gave me a half smile. "Well even if I did like her at the time, I don't anymore. She's just another pretty face but you're beautiful. You are every thing I dream of, everything I want, everything I need."

  "Zack?"

  "Yes?"

  "I love you."

  "I love you, too."

  "Yes."

  "Yes?"

  "I'm saying yes!"

  "Yes! She said yes!" He picked me up and spun me around.

 "Don't ever let me go."

  "I wasn't planning to." He put me down and stroked my cheek.

  "Well, if you're going to kiss me then do it already!" I said with a giggle.

  "Alright, pushey." He gave me a smile before leaning in and placing his lips onto mine.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey, Chlo, it's Paige."

  "Oh, what's up?"

  "Uh, Zack and I are dating again." Chloe was quiet for a minute and for a second I thought she hung up, but I was wrong.

  "AHHHHHH!!" She screamed.

  "Ok ok! Calm down!"

  "I'm sorry! I'm just glad you're going to be happy again!"

  "Thanks! So am I"

  "How did this happen?"

  "Well we were hanging out at then mall then Kendall came and I hit her again and-"

  "Wait! You punched Kendall again?"

  "Yeah. Then we ran and we hung out for a little bit. Then he just asked me out again."

  "Wow. I'm so happy right now!"

  "Ha, I can tell."

  "Yeah, well you guys are the cutest!"

  "Thanks!"

  "You're welcome! Why did you guys hang out at the mall?"

  "I don't know, we just went to the mall."

  "Well, why did you punch Kendall?"

  "Because she tried to get Zack to date her."

  "Yeah, I heard her and Joey broke up."

  "Yep."

  "So you punched her because she likes Zack?"

  "I wasn't going to do anything until she kissed him."

  "She kissed him!?"

  "Yes."

  "Wow, what a slut!"

  "I know, that's what Zack said."

  "Really?"

  "Yep, he said that she's a stuck up bully who sleeps with every guy she meets."

  "Oh my gosh. That's hilarious."

  "I know, it was really funny."

  "Sounds like it."

  "Well I should go. Bye"

  "Bye."

                     Hey! So answer me this question! Should I make this book be over and start on the third book or just continue? If I start the third one it's going to be called: Happily Ever After? (Book Three), and I will start writing probably tonight and update as much as I updating this book. If I continue on this book I might run out of idea's. So tell me what you think. :)