43 - Eyebrows

After a fun day and sweaty day in the local carnival, you and Patrick decided to ride the train that tours around the carnival since you weren't able to make a roundtrip on your own.

While you were gulping down your drink, he was wiping your sweat with a glimpse of a happiness in his face.

"I missed you so much, Y/N." He said, wiping your cheek.

Later on, the cloth he has crawled upwards and started to wipe something that he shouldn't.

"Patrick, stop it!" You immediately said, leaving him confused on his spot. His brow creases as you place the water bottle in your bag.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"You wiped my eyebrow off!" You ranted as you checked yourself on your phone screen. "And now I have to do it again!" You said, rolling your eyes at him.

"Oh really?" He poured water on the cloth and wiped it on your face. "I prefer you without those."

"Hey!" You pouted at him and sighed.

"No concave lines, much better." He said. "Honestly, you looked like a Cartesian Plane."

"Patrick!" You hit his arm playfully.

"I'm just kidding. I love you." H

e said and kissed your cheek.

And in the end of the day, you have forgotten your stuff about your eyebrows.

-----

A/N: Sorry for the mess I've done with the two previous fics. Been trying to think of some way without fast forwarding it to the 1.5 years blah blah. I do suck at writing scene by scene fics because I've never done it before. I'm not good at those.

But anyways, I will really try my best to edit and do the stuff again.