21 - Jealous

Patrick dragged you to a room where the both of you could be away from everyone in the set. Since they were shooting 'Where did the Party Go?', he was still clad in fake blood, messy clothes and the hook.

On the other hand, the cause of this comotion was you getting mad at him during his scene with the nurse that has clothes that seemed very inappropriate.

"Patrick, you liked it when she stradled on you!" You snapped as you scratch your scalp in irritation.

"Y/N, trust me. I didn't know it would happen. There was a script...and I didn't read it."

"Shut up." You said. "I'm going home."

"You're not going anywhere." He says, blocking your way.

"Patrick, I swear..." you threw your hands in the air in too much irritation. "Get out of the way!" You hissed.

"Not unless you talk to me." He crossed his arms sassily.

"Ugh. Just let me go!" Supposedly, you were about to hit him, but he caught it with his free hand and pinned you on the wall.

"C'mon, ma cherie. You'll know where this would go. I don't care about the people around us. And I'll let them know that I want you more than that nurse." He says darkly to you.

"You wouldn't dare, Patrick!" You groaned. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh Y/N, when did I fail to do so?" He teased.

You started to glare daggers at him, wanting to hit him again.

"I dare you to hit me again." He adds.