Lost Happiness!

4 months have passed but I am still stuck in that day. For each day passes by all I do is regret and cry. I don't eat or drink properly like I used to. All I think about is if I would have acted in time, I would have changed it. I can't get over it. If I could have gotten in the past I would never let that happen, what am I thinking? how can I go in the past? This isn't any game or something?
Still, I have lost all my feelings I am not the man... I used to be.....
Now, all I do is kill people without even having any second thoughts and then, later on, I put it in my reports as encounters. 
My colleagues think I am a dead man walking and ignore me. Actually, they are right I am dead or this is the punishment for the deeds which I did in the past. The things which I didn't do on that day. But still, I have one friend by my side who understands me and my situation clearly Madhav. He is my colleague and my partner. We have worked together as partners and solved many cases. I guess its time to get going on work.
(PHONE RINGING)
Hello? Yes, Madhav, I am coming, I will be there in 15 minutes at the office.
Madhav: Yeah waiting.
(At the office)
(Madhav thinking about his friend)
My friend Rahil was never like this. He was so passionate and kind-hearted and always interrogated his criminals. But these days he shoots them as if he doesn't care whether they live or die and when I ask him why did he kill them he says they had it coming.
(PHONE RINGING)
Madhav: Yes, chief. Madhav here
Chief, a tall man once who was so joyous now has scars all over his hands probably he gets it through the glass which he breaks daily as he wakes up with the pain reset afresh! Don't know whether he changes the mirror glass or are they still cracked. He a very outward man in his 20's even shows the pain on his face with is red these days and eyes swollen with faded dark circles due to sleepless nights.
And me a tall man too but still couldn't reach his face even stood still has to shoulder him during the tough times. Due to all the negativity, me who consoles him but the world views it as though the theme became darker me being in it. I have a lean shaved beard yet people mistaking me to be heartbroken as well. What can I say? Who else has he got if not me a smart guy who wears blue shirt daily to the office with a smile which I wear to it which he calls a weird smirk and these days he justs pauses for a minute and says in a low voice let's get going what do we have today? For which I reply Uh Yes that's right Uh.. Yes!
Chief: I am sending you the picture of an underworld criminal through fax.
Madhav: Ok sir getting on it
Chief: This will be your new case and I want him alive is that clear?
Madhav: Yes sir
Chief: You will receive the fax in 2 minutes.
Madhav: Ok Sir.
(After 2 mints the face of the criminal is received through fax)
Madhav: OMFG!
(Rahil enters the room)
Rahil: What is it Madhav
Madhav: Nothing, nothing
(Rahil goes through the face of the criminal)
Rahil: I'm gonna kill this guy for sure.
Madhav: Chief said to catch him alive
Rahil: I don't give a damn by the way this guy is the one who made my life hell. Now I am gonna send him to hell
(Rahil leaves the room, leaves the office)
(Rahil talking to himself)
I knew this guy was wrong, I always knew it but she believed in him as she believed in him so did I.I believed in her blindly I guess
that's what you call love and now for that love, I will do anything, anything that will make her happy.
(Madhav comes outside and speaks to Rahil)
What your doing is the wrong mate, let's work together like we always used to do, like a team lets solve this case together.

Rahil: Go home and relax Madhav you have nothing to do this. This is the mess which I have created and I am the one who is going to set right.
Madhav: Where are you going?
Rahil: To clear this mess once and for all
(Rahil leaves)
(Madhav thinking about Rahil past)
If only that would not have happened on that day everything would have been perfect. My friend wouldn't behave the way he is doing now if only he wouldn't have met her.