The Revelation

Rahil:I was not satisfied with what i did,i still think i missed something.
Madhav:What?
Rahil:I think i am missing a point.
Madhav:There isnt any points stop stressing yourself.
Rahil:How can you be so sure?
Madhav:I donno maybe because you solved everything,i mean umm ah.. i was satisfied by your work and i think everything's fine.
Rahil:Maybe I should go to Pankaj's house.
Madhav:You solved everything why again.
Rahil:Honestly i feel i am missing a lot of points.
Madhav:Then maybe you should.
(Madhav wears his jacket)
Rahil:And where are you upto?
Madhav:Office work,not everyone is a hero Rahil.
Rahil:Are you upset?
Madhav:No,I am not and good luck.
Rahil:Okay...
(Madhav goes out and after a while Rahil goes out too)
Rahil knocks the door,rings the bell,no one attends so he pushes the door and it is lock broken and all the stuff is everywhere piles of paper on the ground and every furniture misplaced.
Rahil:Looks like someone was in a hurry.
Where is she? and whats with all this stuff and why was the door left unlocked.
I think i should better check Pankaj's room,there's nothing here except a book, a diary lying under the table.
This diary,umm its blank,shit!
(Rahil tries to leave and falls on the ground because he steps on something.)
Whats this?looks like some case,lets open it.
(The case contains a watch,a pen and a diary)
This one's blank too.The pen maybe it contains something useful.
Rahil deassembles the pen,it contains a note stating"Whoever is reading this please go through my diary"
So Pankaj was a crazy fool after all i mean he wants me to read a book which is blank or maybe he did write something maybe someone took the pages of the book,but it doesnt look like pages are torn from it,wait whats this? I need a pencil,lets trace ohhhh now i get it,so this is how he wrote so i guess all the pages are like this.Turns out that way,it is.So Pankaj was a smart guy after all like how people used to praise i think i was just to dumb to understand.Ok lets read this.
(Rahil reads the first page and someone shoots at the book he saves it with his hand)
Aahhh whose there?Wait you.
(Rahil sees a shadow,rahil comes out and finds out that he is nowhere to be seen,he rushes to the hospital)
I guess someone doesnt want me to read this book....but why????