The Master Plan

Rohit:Oh so your up,in time.I thought you would die directly.I see so your strong man.
Madhav:Why?What did you do to me?
Rohit:Wrong question you should be asking who are you and all the other bullshit crime detectives ask to the guilty.
Madhav:Why my head feels heavy?
Rohit:Ok if you are insisting a lot I will share a little.I injected a virus in your body.dont worry you may die in a day or two.
Madhav:Who are you?Are you the one behind all this?
Rohit:Wrong question?You better answer me first or else I am going to inject poison in your body.
Where is Rahil?
Madhav:He is taking rest?
Rohit threatens madhav
Madhav:Ok ok I gave him sleeping  pills and he is out.
Rohit:He would have been in your place unfortunately you messed that all up.
You messed up your future.This is what you brought on your self.
But anything works for me.Let Rahil be the second sacrifice in this holy cause.
Madhav:What the heck are you speaking?What holy cause?
Rohit:Let us go in order first I'm gonna tell you how I'm gonna present you to your so called reflectors of peace and bs police department.
Madhav:What will you do?I'll tell you anything.
Rohit:Coward!I knew you were just acting all brave holding now look in what kind of mess you are in.
Madhav:Why are you doing this what did we do to you?
Rohit:Oh no,you guys did nothing it was the government and the police who together did everything.
Madhav:What did we do?
Rohit:I'm gonna answer that later but before that could you please listen and review my master plan?
Madhav:What plan?
Rohit:First you gonna plant a bomb in the police department then the department will explode and after that you gonna prove to the police department it was the government who did all this and then you will provide arms to the opposition parties and they evil attack the government.During this course of action,I will come and take the government's place with my party and will become the leader to lead the nation.
Madhav:You are insane.That plan would never work even if it works,I will never ever let that happen?
Rohit:Oh yes,you will or else it will be your friend Rahil whose going to be my next target like you are right now.
Madhav:Please don't make me do this,I can't cheat on my country.
Rohit:Cheat then where was your patriotism when my brother was killed.
Madhav:What who?
Rohit:It's time for your dose.
Madhav:No no Aah!!!
(Madhav gets unconscious)
(Rohit grins in a evil way)