Digging Deep

Rahil:Rohit wasnt a bad guy at all.In fact he was a more like what to say a patriot who fought for his country.
Madhav:A patriot who thinks riots can bring peace and justice to the country.What kind of a patriot is that?
Rahil:I'll call you later Madhav.
Madhav:Ok....
(Rahil speaking to his conscious)
I have to do more research regarding Rohit.Till now i came to know that he was not involved in any of the attacks.This was the first time he was going to attack and got killed in the raid.Even i wasnt able to keep my promise to Ayra,what the heck have i done?Will she forgive me?Wait!Rahil focus,even though Rohit is dead i will bring justice to him and this case.I need to gather more information regarding Rohit.I guess i have to check his room one more time.
Rohit's butler:Sir,the funeral will start in 10 minutes we request you to leave.
Rahil:Just give me some time ok wait,
Butler:What?
Rahil:Do you know um?? this guy umm Pankaj by any chance.it is mentioned here that Pankaj is this and that.
Butler:No i dont remember anyone close to Rohit except Ayra.
Rahil:Oh Ok...(disappointed)
Butler:But i remember one guy dont remember his name he was a Rohit's personal tutor.
Rahil:Can you tell me where does he live?
Butler:Ok sir but you have to wait till the funeral.
Rahil:Ok.
(The funeral is going on Rahil observes everyone crying and sees a women in black from a distant area.Rahil run towards her but when he reaches the spot she is gone)
Butler:Sir,here take it.
Rahil:Thank you so much.
Butler:We put all our trust in you sir,will you bring justice to our family name to our Rohit.
Rahil:Sure.
(Rahil reads the address and decides to go to the place as soon as possible)
Rahil:Home we meet again!
(The country mentioned on the address is India)
Rahil leaves for India.

(Rahil rings Rohit's tutor home bell)
A lady:Yes,how can i help you?
Rahil:I am Rohit's friend.Can i meet his tutor.
Lady:No you better leave please go there's noone here.
Rahil:Please its important its connected to many people lives now,Rohit is dead and i dont want others to die as well.
Lady:What? Rohit is dead!!
Rahil:Yes,now can i meet his tutor?
Lady:He is missing since 7 yrs.
Rahil:What?
Lady:All that's left is his study.
Rahil:Has anyone else visited his study except Rohit's tutor?
Lady:Why do you keep on telling Rohit's tutor instesd of using his name.You dont have to hesitate to use it.Now even i am used to it after all he is long gone.I mean Pankaj is long gone.
Rahil:Pankaj!!Yes,yes Pankaj is long gone....
Can i go through his papers please.
Lady:Yes but be quick in whatever you are doing.
(Rahil searches through Pankaj's paper and finds a letter)
The letter stated
Go to the office the office is important my cabin my cabin the days are gloomy these days i love you all and will love you the entire life the best mates i ever met,the best colleagues and the best boss.I even love my safety I'm in the safest place my friends protecting me.This is awesome,I will stay with you all forever.I wont go missing i will live with you all forever.Do forget about me.I hate you hate my family hate everyone.I am living i think after this shot i will live for eternity........
(Rahil stops reading)
Rahil:Hey lady!
Lady:What,are you done?
Rahil:Did your husband had or was in some kind of depression regarding something.
Lady:No,Why do you ask?
Rahil:Because in this letter he is acting like a psycho!
Lady:What did you just say A psycho!
Rahil:See look here.
(Lady pushes Rahil)
Lady:Leave my home first you lie and enter and now you are calling my husband a mad person.You people are always like that,Are you from Pankaj's office,did they send you?I request you to go please you have already taken away Pankaj from me?
Rahil:Wait,miss you are Pankaj's wife?
Lady:Yes.
Rahil:I thought you were his daughter.
(Lady shuts the door)
Office huh i should better get going...