Happy Birthday!

Madhav:Rahil! Enjoy after all its your birthday party what are you doing with that book.
And whats with it why is it? Torn...
Rahil:Nah man,its nothing i was just you know reading this book you know i have got this new case.
Madhav:Atleast you can keep your work aside atleast for today you know!
Rahil:Okay.
(Madhav gathers everyone)
Madhav:Ladies and gentlemen,please raise a toast for Rahil after all its my best friend's birthday.
Rahil:Umm,Yes.. Thank you.
Madhav:Rahil so how's life going on?
Rahil:Nothing much i am deeply involved in this case.
Madhav:You were assigned to new one?
Rahil:No when i did go to Pankaj's house i found some confidential info.
Madhav:Oh.
Rahil:You see this hurt..
Madhav:Ah yes.
Rahil:It happened because of a bullet someone didnt wanted me to read the book which i found in Pankaj's room.
I think i didnt solved the case the Pankaj's case.Also the fascinating part was when i went to Pankaj's house things were scatterred and papers were flying everywhere and his wife wasnt there.
Madhav:Seems like something fishy is going on.
Rahil:Yeah right and then some person shoots this book.The key to find the truth was in this book.
Madhav:Buddy if we find out where is Pankaj's wife we will be able to know everything.
Rahil:Well thats tough,if she had done some fishy then why wait she would have left the country and fled.
Madhav:You know me right i am good at this stuff i will find her and you try to decode what you could.
Rahil:Thanks man.
Madhav:Dont thank me after all we are partners we share the case.
Rahil:Yeah right like old times.
Madhav:Yeah just like old times.
But today we will enjoy buddy tomorrow we will solve the case.
Rahil:Ok but..
Madhav:No buts only yes.
Rahil:Okay hahaha
Madhav:Hahahaa.