Life and Death

I was expecting you Rahil,so shall we begin.cause we dont have enough time I mean you dont have enough time.
Rahil:Give me the antidote!
Rohit:Wrong Wrong Wrong!First fight me and get the antidote.or DIE.
Rahil:Why are you doing this?
Rohit:You need not know.
Rahil:I know you are good guy and you have suffered a lot i can see it in your eyes but this is not the right way to remove that suffering.
Rohit:You know about me!You know nothing about me neither my past nor my present.But you will my future for sure after I kill you and take over the country.
Rahil:It is my job to save innocent people from your nuisance and i wont let anything happen to any one of them.I will stop you.
Rohit:Honestly i dont have any problem with you.I have a problem with your department and with the sick mentality of your people.
Rahil:The only person who is sick is you Dr.and you require medical treatment at the earliest.
Rohit:Oh really,I was giving a thought whether to kill you or not but now i am confirmed i'm going to end you here because you questioned my skills.But it will be my skills that will end your life.
Rahil:You never play fair.If you got the guts fight with me fair and win against me.But i dont have any plans of killing you.I will arrest you because i made promise to Ayra that i wont let you die.
Rohit:Ayra that girl,you misled her, she was family! but now I will take that revenge as well after killing you here today.
You speak about your physical strength always but you didnt know that i was the one who trained Ayra.
I was the black belt in Karate and i promise i wont go easy on you!
Rahil:Me neither!
(Rohit and Rahil begin to engage in a fight)
(Meanwhile Ayra hits Fahd and throws away his gun)
Fahd lies on the floor hurt.He gets up after some time.He tries to find his gun but doesnt finds it.Both Ayra and gun are missing.Fahd gets on alert looks here and there.And a bullet comes out of nowhere hitting Fahd on the leg.
Fahd cries and falls onto the ground.
A voice from some direction speaks:You cant stand against me after all I was your boss.It was you who were weakling wasnt me you fool.Either be loyal to me or Rohit.
Fahd:Ayra,I am sorry but i will always be loyal to Rohit.After all i owe him everything.
Ayra:Then get prepared to die!!!
..............(Bullet shots are heard).....................