Rohit Returns

So Madhav you are in that hospital I'm coming right way.You wait there to get killed.
(Rahil sitting beside Madhav in the hospital)
What's happening to the electricity,you stay relaxed buddy,I'm gonna go check out.
Oh so it's you,Why you?came here to spoil my life once again.
Ayra:No,Rahil listen to me!
Rahil:No I'm not listening to you.
Did you think that I was going to save you when you made that call?No I wasn't ,I was going to come there to find the truth and then..
Ayra:And then what?
Rahil:And then I was going to arrest you.
Ayra:So you love me still after all what's happened,You know what,Rahil?
Rahil:I'm not going to fall for you this time,you can't play with my thoughts this time,this time I'm on alert.
Ayra:You are a nice guy Rahil,take your friend and leave this hospital real quick for the sake of your friend.
Rahil:What happens if I won't,after all Madhav is in this mess because of you,i guess so why should I listen to you??
Ayra:You have to or else...
Rahil:or else what?
Ayra:or else my brother going to come here,kill Madhav and then abduct you.
Rahil:And why should I believe all this?
Ayra:You have to,you got no other choice.
Rahil:I will fight with your brother then.
Ayra:You don't get it Rahil,you don't stand a chance against my brother.
Rahil:Why are you helping me first of all with all this?What do you get out of this.
Ayra:Honestly I ummm....
(An unknown voice speaks in the lobby)
She loves you,you moron for heavens sake.you don't get it.
Rahil:Who?Who is it?
The author of your sleepless nights your bad luck your end Rohit.
Rohit:Ayra,no need to explain anything.You chose this bastard over me.
Ayra:Brother you get it wrong.
Rohit:I am your big brother so I am gonna let you once this time pardon you.
But I'm going to punish you for that.
I'm going to kill both of them.
I will come up with some other plan but right now these two guys should just die.They will be our sacrifices in this Revolution.
Ayra:No brother,
Rohit:Yes they will.
(Rohit throws the infected dart at Rahil's neck)
(Ayra jumps and takes the dart hit)
Rahil:Ayra?
Ayra:I love you Rahil,save yourself.
Rohit:No no what have you done Ayra ,don't worry I will save you baby I have the antidote.
Rahil:What has happened to her?
Rohit:Nothing(Rohit hits Rahil's neck with the poisonous dart)
Rahil:What's this ah?
Rohit:She is just sleeping,I knew she would intervene but my friend you are infected with poison,You will die in 7hrs.In the first few minutes of the poison injecting you will stay paralysed for 1 to 1 hr 15 minutes then you will be facing hallucinations.
Rahil:Why?What did I ever do to you?
Rohit:Meet me in the grasslands after you get out of this paralysis.
Rahil:aaaah.
Rohit:For your revenge obviously because I'm going to kill Madhav in front of your eyes after all.
Rahil:No!!!!!!
(Rohit enters Madhav's cabin)
Rohit comes out of it after 15 minutes.
Rahil:why you?no!!
Rohit:Oh no,relax he is not dead yet,he will die in 1 or 2 hrs if you get up in time you can save him,i left the antidote at the table.If you save him,you both confront me in the fields.Ok or else I'm sure you will come for me.Bye then.
(Rahil suffers in pain)
I won't let you live if anything happens to Madhav.So Rohit is the one behind all this.I have to stop him before he does anything more but I can't move or feel anything.I'm a total waste.i guess I deserve to die but everyone is expecting a lot from me especially Ayra and Madhav.I won't break there trust.I promise to myself.I just have to wait for 1 hr.If Ayra wakes up she can do anything about my condition but she is unconscious I can't even shout loud this poison is affecting me.What do I do?What should I do?Think Rahil think???ahh....