The Mastermind

Rahil:It has been a while.
Chief:Yes it has.
Rahil:Sir,I wanted to tell you something.
Chief:What is it Rahil?
Rahil:You are a very smart guy you know that right?
Chief:What do you mean?
Rahil:But how you did this?I mean i need to know why?
Chief:I just dont know what are you trying to say?
Rahil:You know exactly what i have to say.
Chief:Rahil,Are you sick?I think you should got to home and take some rest.
Rahil:I was asking why did you kill Pankaj?
Chief:Pankaj!Who Pankaj?
Rahil:I have a video recording of you,telling your men to finish him off.
Chief:So this a blackmail now? Huh...
Rahil:You were my inspiration,my teacher,I didnt even thoight in my dreams that you would become like this.
Chief:Oh,just the cut the crap and tell how much money you need?
Rahil:So you admit you killed Pankaj?
Chief:Stop this Q&A,it is senseless right now?
Lets talk business,We both know,I killed Pankaj.
Rahil:Why Sir?
Chief:If i didnt,then my family would have been killed,i was blackmailed Rahil!They told me,if i didnt do the work,they would kill my family,so i did it,i know i did a crime,but you do understand right?
Rahil:You would have told me sir,we would have cleaned up this mess together.
Chief:Please,Rahil delete that recording.
Rahil:Actually,I dont have any recording to show,sir i just wanted to know the truth,so i asked you,yeah i tricked you but this is what i do,this is my job.
(Chief removes gun from his coat)
Chief:I was keeping calm because you had the video but you did a mistake by telling the truth.
Any last wishes?
Rahil:I need to know,why?
Chief:Since,you were insisting me a lot,i will tell you.
Rahil:there's still time,you can give in.
(Chief hits Rahil on the head with the gun's side)
Chief:Bloody detectives,you can still give in,you are not in position to do anything,i hold your life now,you should understand that first and then think of it,Got it?
Rahil:Ummm.....Yes.
Chief:Good,so where was I?
Oh...Yeah....
Rahil:The start.
Chief:Stop interrupting you fool.
(Chief kicks Rahil with one leg on his shoulder,he falls down)
Rahil:Aaah!
Chief:So where was I yeah there!
Pankaj was working on the project,through which i earned a lot and then he came to know,that i took the money from it and he wanted to go public about it,the night before hisdeath,he called Prakash,my partner and told him everything,but he didnt knew everything,he just knew about me?So he informed Prakash,but he wasnt aware,that that guy,was my pawn,my puppet,he phoned me immediately and i took precautionary measure so that the things get settled and so that there shouldnt be any dark spot on us,we the scavengers of our country.
Rahil:So basically,it was a scam and you were the mastermind?
Chief:It wasnt a scam,it was just a way to earn money,What did you get off of this job anyway?
Rahil:I admired you chief and now i hate you,so what should i make out of this,that it was all an act of being good in front of me.
Chief:You have got a lot of time to think once you die,so i leave that decision upto you.
(Chief locks on Rahil and then someone shoots chief's hand and he drops the gun)
Chief:What's going on?
Rahil:Who are you?
(The person removes the mask)
Rahil:Ayra!
Ayra:Its been a while.
Rahil:Thank God You came!