Ayra's Past

Fahd:Stop screaming,Ayra Ayra wake up!
Ayra:Wtf oh gosh,what the fuck happened?
Fahd:Nothing,when I came back,you were struggling while sleeping,
So I tried to wake you up and then you suddenly started screaming.
Ayra:Oh so it was just a dream.
Fahd:Having still the horrifying dreams of your past.
Ayra:It's none of your concern of what I dream about and of what not.
Fahd:Yes,it isn't but seeing my love struggling I couldn't.
Ayra:Rahil shot on your left leg don't mind if I shoot on your right.
Fahd:Relax I was just joking.
Ayra:You better,so how did it go?
Fahd:Yeah it went well,he will be here finding us by tomorrow.Well that's it.
Ayra:Ready your men and then take your positions in the morning.
I will sleep here on this chair.
Fahd:Ok see you then.
(Ayra thinking of her past and talking to her conscience)
I was born in a cold country which made me cold too not because of the snow because my parents always used to fight.My father used to beat both me and my mother.But my mother was far worse than my father,she used to bring different men every night and used to do it with them.One day one of them tried on me so I came and told her,she told me you have to satisfy your customer,I said,no and ran outside of the house and stayed out and started thinking and finally came to the conclusion that I won't go back to that hell instead would die rather in the cold.
I stayed for hours outside and was about to freeze to death but then suddenly a hand came towards it was shining in the snow,it was whiter than snow,I looked up and kept on looking at him,when I tried to get up I fell,He gave me his hand carried me on his back to his home.His parents asked who is she?He said mum,from now on she is my sister.Again the same thing his mum asked me and I said he is my brother,my big brother.
The next day we briefly introduced ourselves,he said me his name is Rohit.He also told me that in order to live in this world,you have to be strong both physically and mentally.So he kept me in special care and his servants taught me how to fight.How to read and write.It took me seven years to finish my studies and physical training and after my training I was appointed to this job.Brother has done so much for me,so I must also do the same.I will catch this guy and bring him in front of brother.I will do whatever it takes.I will even kill......I think I should sleep now I am thinking a lot, let's see what happens tomorrow for now I will take rest.
(Ayra falls asleep)