Rahil Quits

Madhav:Take him immediately to the hospital!
Dont worry friend we will save you!
(Rahil is taken to the hospital he is seriously injured whereas Rohit lies on the ground dead.Some police man spits on Rohit's body.Rohit's body remains there.The police then declare the scene as an encounter and decides to close the case.Rohit's body is taken to the morgue.News has been spread that the case has been solved and the master mind has been killed across media.The government decides to acknowledge the persons who worked on the case.Madhav recieves the medal and his position gets elated whereas Rahil's still unconscious.Finally Rahil wakes up after two days)
Rahil:Where is Rohit?I have to stop him?
Madhav:You are awake.We will talk about this later.Doctors told you too take rest and not to take any tension.
Rahil:How long i have been out?
Madhav:Two days.
Rahil:Madhav please i need to know what has happened where is Rohit?
Madhav:He took wrong steps and died in encounter.
Rahil:Shit!
Madhav:Doctors said you also would have died but you were already carrying the antidote so you survived?
Rahil:What do you mean by already carrying?
(Doctor enters the room)
Doctor:It means someone gave you the antidote before the police reached you.
Rahil:Must have been Ayra.That's why she said not to kill Ayra.Then why was i feeling pain when she gave me 2 hrs back!maybe it were its side effects.
Doctor: 2 hrs!No,you were given antidote in time not 2 hrs back.At the last moment.
Ok i'm leaving then you relax dont take too much stress.
No more talking then.
Madhav:Yes doctor,Ok Rahil you take rest.Bye.
Rahil:Bye.
(Rahil speaking to his conscious)
Rahil:Wait!Let me recollect?
Was it Rohit who saved me?
But why?
He wanted to kill me but then why he saved me why?
I just cant understand.He was obsessed with killing me.
(Rahil keeps on thinking,he thinks for an hour and falls asleep)
(The next morning)
Chief visits to see Rahil
Rahil:I'm sorry chief.
Chief:Sorry for what? you did a great job infact you have been promoted.
Rahil:Chief,its okay you give my promotion to Madhav.
Madhav:Rahil you deserved it more than me i cant have it.
Rahil:It isnt like that Madhav,I'm resigning.
Madhav:What!But why?
Rahil:I'm sorry chief I'm resigning,this is my resignation letter.
Chief:After all what's happened,i think you should go on trip or something.I will keep the resignation letter with me.You take your time.
Rahil:Ok chief but i dont think i will be joining.
Chief:Take your time.
(Chief leaves)
Madhav:You dont have to do this Rahil.How will i work without you?You just need a break.I think you should go on a trip somewhere like Paris.
Rahil:i always wanted to go to sweden but right now after all this.
Madhav:Then do that!
I'm leaving to arrange the ticket for your trip.See you soon.
Rahil:OK
(Madhav leaves)
(Rahil is taking rest and while lying down he is thinking about something and keeps on thinking.He is thinking too deep and finally decides something in his mind makes some random conclusion and smiles)