I of Trio

C R U X

》an unsolved question

*****
D E D I C A T I O N S

~ To the souls who manage to survive the chaos of their existence by getting drunk on stolen tranquility.

~ To the hearts that struggle to accept the 'Now' while beating for the days gone by.

~ To the breaths that get lost in the tangled strings of unrequited love and unknown fates.

~ To the eyes that shed countless pearls with every rush of fading nostalgia.

~ To the smiles that sparkle right through the heart breaks and pierce the deaths.

~ To the lips that quiver when the insides ache but end up whispering,
.
.
.
Z e n d a g i M i g z a r a

*****

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2016 by lullabells
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher.

*****

N O T E

-Cara Evelyn -

A novel divided into three parts.

》 C R U X

》 A V A N T C R U X

》 A P R É S C R U X

The sequence of events in this novel might confuse a reader and require patience to unveil. It is a story written for the ones who dive into the deep and taste insanities facilely. I of the Trio is being presented with sincere apologies regarding any mistakes because my perfections are way too imperfect.

*****

C H A R A C T E R S

* Cara Evelyn - I am a tangled mess of silky string, a woven web of velvet scars, a masterpiece adorned with eternal love and a treasured possession long forgotten.

* Aaron Troy - I am a faithful soldier who fought at the border between love and loss to find out that the entire land was called 'loss'. There was no love but its fading illusion.

*****

D E S C R I P T I O N

Life for Aaron Troy has been a version of normal until 'her'.

With her short messy hair and wild spirit, she comes out of the blue on a clear night in the middle of a train journey and makes him dive into the sea of uncertainities and chaos; something he has never known before.

Wild, free and young.

She is Cara Evelyn.

*****