II of Trio

A V A N T C R U X

》the birth of question

*****
D E D I C A T I O N S

~ To the souls who interwine foreign paths into that one path that's never forgotten.

~ To the hearts that go wild in love while beating elysian symphonies and melodies.

~ To the breaths that wander in silken webs of beloved tales and magical stories.

~ To the eyes that look upon little trodden steps of innocence and sparkle in enchanting kaleidoscopes of lovely dreams.

~ To the smiles that pour sheer ecstacy in the universal truth of existence.

~ To the lips that get drunk on addictive taste of blinding madness and insanity yet end up whispering,
.
.
.
I L o v e Y o u

*****

N O T E

-Cara Evelyn -

It is a story written for the ones who play the violins of love and get lost in hypnotising melodies of wild passions. II of the Trio is being presented with sincere apologies regarding any mistakes because my florescence is way too withered.

*****

C H A R A C T E R S

* Cara Evelyn - I am a potpourri of soft fragrant petals, a collage of evanescent memories, a canvas filled with alluring shades, a poetic verse holding fascinating charms, a chef d'oeuvre that's impossibly ethereal but never enough.

* Zayan Eilqar - I am an epitome of gentle endearments, a soft caress of devoted sincerities, a silent silhouette of loyal protection, a light hue of amiable smiles and a virtuoso of my art who fabricates but cannot own.

*****

D E S C R I P T I O N

Fate has weaved nothing but sorrows for Cara Evelyn.

With his gentle brown eyes and a very hypnotising laughter that rings her bells, he envelopes her in the warmth of his eternal care and holds her hand to guide her hesitant little steps down their memory lane.

Wise, gentle and polite.

He is Zayan Eilqar.

*****